James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Give Tigga a game as 3rd tall in forward line ant play this guy
Don’t really think Tigga is a forward but what the heck. He can take a mark and can kick

Reactions: 1 user
Give Tigga a game as 3rd tall in forward line ant play this guy
Don’t really think Tigga is a forward but what the heck. He can take a mark and can kick
He's not Vlastuins replacement. Vlastuin is an intercept defender who peels off and takes marks. He's more Braods replacement. Tight marking medium defender given a job to nullify a dangerous medium forward. Trezise can also play on a small, something we've lacked. Vlastuin is not good at playing tight. Kellaway is a good comparison.

Reactions: 2 users
Want to see this guy finish the season. Let's see how much AFL potential he has.

If he can't get in off the back of that, it will tell you everything you need to know about what the club thinks of him.

• Dislike
  • Wow
He did what he wanted at will on Sunday. Not sure he even had an opponent. He's the goods. Has to get a game.

Reactions: 1 user
he owned the back line early
and was like Broad , on his bike got release handballs
and was often very clear for his kick
took a couple of what I thought were impressive marks
but due to camera angle and lack of replay couldn't rate them properly

I think we were 10 goals up by qtr time
and from then on the commentators kept saying " the sting is out of the game"

despite that , he putting together a block of good games

Reactions: 1 users
If he can't get in off the back of that, it will tell you everything you need to know about what the club thinks of him.
I don't think you can be so absolutist. Maybe they've got some other plan to test someone before they consider delisting or trading etc. What we think of him won't come down to one game.

After all the hype and angst about him not playing, I'd love to see him this week, but it doesn't mean we don't see a future for him if he doesn't get a gig.

I don't think you can be so absolutist. Maybe they've got some other plan to test someone before they consider delisting or trading etc. What we think of him won't come down to one game.

After all the hype and angst about him not playing, I'd love to see him this week, but it doesn't mean we don't see a future for him if he doesn't get a gig.
The side is getting smacked. I look at those who aren't getting a game now as not being part of the Yze future. If we want to build games into them, now is the chance.

could you bring him in for McIntosh and push Broad up to a wing?
You could drop McKintosh but you’ve got at least 4 in front of him that should be dropped first based on form.
1. Cambell.
2. Short.
3. Mansell.
4. Cumberland.

The side is getting smacked. I look at those who aren't getting a game now as not being part of the Yze future. If we want to build games into them, now is the chance.
I get it mate.

I've put elsewhere, I'd like to bring him in (immediately) down back, and potentially move Short up forward or Rioli to a wing to get some speed in the middle.

Yze seems conservative though, so I don't think he's finished if he doesn't get in.

You could drop McKintosh but you’ve got at least 4 in front of him that should be dropped first based on form.
1. Cambell.
2. Short.
3. Mansell.
4. Cumberland.

Yeah fair. Just wondering how we fit him in structurally.

1. Cambell./Prestia
2. Short./Smith
3. Mansell./Martin
4. Cumberland.Bauer 5. McIntosh /Trezise. Rioli to a wing

So drop 5 then