Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

jb03 said:
Agree with that BB. How does he drop so far down the draft order? Need to find that Clarke thread.

Thought he would make way for Cotch but not so sure now

It’s going to be interesting to see how they set up when Cotch is back.

Who will get their Rising Star nomination first, Jack Ross or Sydney Stack?, pretty sure both will by years' end.

caesar said:
Who will get their Rising Star nomination first, Jack Ross or Sydney Stack?, pretty sure both will by years' end.
Ross, Stack and Baker all on track for nominations. Ross deserves it this week. Seems to enjoy playing against the supposed bigger midfields, eg. Port and Dees

Can't wait to see him play with cotch. Is hard at the contest and also has a great outside game is quickish with good skills. Reminds me a bit of lenny hayes.

Harry said:
Can't wait to see him play with cotch. Is hard at the contest and also has a great outside game is quickish with good skills. Reminds me a bit of lenny hayes.
He reminds me heaps of a young Joel Selwood (minus the ducking)

Tails said:
Has taken Jack Grahams spot and doesn't look like relinquishing it. Our depth players are now premiership players!

This is how great clubs stay great. Graham has been heavily rewarded for his defensive work, but now he'll be desperate to keep up with Ross.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I think he’s better than cotch because he stays on his feet.
Jack Releases cotch to the outside and prolongs his career.

A definite plus if we can extend Trent’s career by one or 2 years.

gutfull said:
At the bye what's acceptable win / loss ?.

I think we will be 8 wins 5 losses at the bye which would be more than acceptable, especially if it is done without Cotchin & Reiwoldt over that period.

caesar said:
I think we will be 8 wins 5 losses at the bye which would be more than acceptable, especially if it is done without Cotchin & Reiwoldt over that period.

what 3 teams are going to beat us in the next 8 games ?

taztiger4 said:
what 3 teams are going to beat us in the next 8 games ?

You know I am a conservative guy. The one I think we most likely lose is against Geelong, possibly one of the interstate games and allowing for an upset.