Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

I thought, being 18, he might have had trouble backing up tonight.

Clearly not the case. I second Harry's thoughts.

Bizzbizz said:
Has more strings to his bow then jack graham this is what we all hoped graham would be

Agree with that BB. How does he drop so far down the draft order? Need to find that Clarke thread.

Thought he would make way for Cotch but not so sure now

Harry said:
We have a serious mid on our hands.

Yep he’s a beauty. Pick 42, what a steal.

This is what can happen when you go deep with mids, not flankers, at the draft.

Ridley said:
Yep he’s a beauty. Pick 42, what a steal.

This is what can happen when you go deep with mids, not flankers, at the draft.

Griffens and lennon and little ellis say Hi

Smoking Aces said:
Pure midfielder. Hard inside but has a nice outside game.

Another great game. Haven’t written off Graham yet either - reckon they can both play together and will form the backbone of our inside mids in a couple of years time.

A team weakness has now become a strength - almost.

28 possessions and 3 tackles 7 contested poss,going at 71% with 81% game time in his 3rd game against a midfieldt that has Gawn tapping it down to Brayshaw,Viney,Harmes,Oliver. also a sub 3 sec 20mtr time

Jack Ross is also a september birth date

P.S - Apparently Luke Williams has left the RFC

turk-d-tiger said:
28 possessions and 3 tackles 7 contested poss,going at 71% with 81% game time in his 3rd game against a midfieldt that has Gawn tapping it down to Brayshaw,Viney,Harmes,Oliver. also a sub 3 sec 20mtr time

Is be better then Tim Fleming?

turk-d-tiger said:

Oh oh does that mean Betamax is back on the job?