Jack Dyer Medal 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal 2024

The clubs pretty happy to reset,stop this crap,tiger71 some 12-18 months ago was stating in a podcast that this could happen and it suits Richmond.
Contracted players leave if u want too and all 3 are at our bnf as it's a dual decision.

Unlike many here, I'm happy for Rioli, Bolton and Baker finishing in the top 5. They want to turn the page in new states - good on them - they have done a great job helping us win premierships and I wish them all the best.
I’m happy for them. I’m happy they helped with getting some cups for us. Tomorrow I’ll be happier when we are negotiating top 5 player prices.

Reactions: 12 users
It must have hung heavy across the whole night, for the whole group. Thank god it’s done and we can move on. How hard must this season have been with a clear divide of senior players staying or going. Very unsettling. We only had to live through a few hours of awkwardness, that was bad enough.

Reactions: 8 users
It must have hung heavy across the whole night, for the whole group. Thank god it’s done and we can move on. How hard must this season have been with a clear divide of senior players staying or going. Very unsettling. We only had to live through a few hours of awkwardness, that was bad enough.
Yeah, you can see the two factions. Looking forward to the current kids and next ones to rebuild a strong culture again.

Reactions: 1 users
Baker looked drunk. Overall medal presentation was reeking of the sad reality that three of the six players on stage are going. Looked awkward & felt awkward.

Rioli’s win may dawn on him in days to come. He’s walking out on the club where Maurice Snr created such a legacy and where he won three flags and now a B&F.

Anyway if they don’t want to stay, then go. Onto the next generation & new hero’s.

Reactions: 8 users
Baker looked drunk. Overall medal presentation was reeking of the sad reality that three of the six players on stage are going. Looked awkward & felt awkward.

Rioli’s win may dawn on him in days to come. He’s walking out on the club where Maurice Snr created such a legacy and where he won three flags and now a B&F.

Anyway if they don’t want to stay, then go. Onto the next generation & new hero’s.
I reckon this will make Mozza stronger mentally now.

Bloody awkward indeed. Good job by Sam Lane to save Daniel, he genuinely looked embarrassed. No doubt the fiance is pulling the strings here, it is going to be very hard watching Dan wearing those red rags next season. Poor old Toce has his work very much cut out. Simply must nail this draft. We are coming from 18th and losing three of our best players IN THEIR PRIME. Jesus. Maybe we should just hold Daniel to his contract, then his missus can't say it's his fault he's not moving up north???

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Bloody awkward indeed. Good job by Sam Lane to save Daniel, he genuinely looked embarrassed. No doubt the fiance is pulling the strings here, it is going to be very hard watching Dan wearing those red rags next season. Poor old Toce has his work very much cut out. Simply must nail this draft. We are coming from 18th and losing three of our best players IN THEIR PRIME. Jesus. Maybe we should just hold Daniel to his contract, then his missus can't say it's his fault he's not moving up north???
He should feel guilty too. He’s not going home - it’s a BS decision at his age

Reactions: 3 users
Just awkward and clearly gassed to the gills.

Again, Broad gets the message right. At the very least make him co captain.
*smile* this co captain *smile*. Broady would make a better captain than Nank so just make the call and give him the job.

Co captain policy is rubbish.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Rioli's 40 votes would have finished 9th in our b&f last year :ROFLMAO:

That's with an extra game as well.

Taranto won it with 68

Reactions: 1 users

Stop blaming the women. It’s so weak and absolves Daniel. He made the call.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users