Jack Dyer Medal 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal 2024

It’s not that, they both were poor, could’ve acknowledged their time at the club and said how much it means to them and it’s time to go home, no one would begrudge them that. But they were like school boys.

I thought Bakes tried to do as you say, but it was really poorly delivered. Clearly hadn't practised anything which he should have at least had something planned as he was always going to be close to top 5.

Reactions: 1 users
So Trent and Jack say “How do we help players like Daniel win a Premiership?”

Daniel, Shai, Jack G and Liam say “How do we help ourselves?”

I hope they don’t get another kick, despite what they did as Tigers.

Reactions: 7 users
Unlike many here, I'm happy for Rioli, Bolton and Baker finishing in the top 5. They want to turn the page in new states - good on them - they have done a great job helping us win premierships and I wish them all the best.

Reactions: 14 users
Watching the clips tonight re enforced for me again just how much of the little speed and agility that we do have, is now leaving.

Reactions: 5 users
Baked was half cut. I didn't mind him trying to say something but jeez...
Rioli just avoided it altogether.
Anyway. Onwards and upwards.