Jack Dyer Medal 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal 2024

Gez that was sour. You could see there was a divide in the playing group , commitment, professionalism. People like that a cancer to the club get rid of them. We need strong leadership now.

Amazing how far we have fallen in such a short period of time. As much as we should praise our leaders for our recent success, the likes of Peggy, Gale, Livingstone, Blair the board etc. need to cop the blame for not implementing measures for the future.
I think 90% were just happy they were out.
The mess was contributed to by the substandard drafting between 17-23.

All season there have been references to bad apples and a divide in the group. I have no idea who they are but I hope they aren’t there next year.

See ball, Get ball, Kick ball......................... why do we forget that many footballers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed?? (and they're very young ......... so the requisite maturity/speech making skills are not something that everyone has)
But they all have managers that should be giving a little guidance.

Gotta say that was a dreadful B&F. Kind of caps off an awful year.

- Sam Lane is terrible...surely someone better is available to MC
- Yze and O'Rourke need media training, they are both totally uninspiring behind the mic
- WTF didn't the new CEO speak??
- The players are a disgrace when speaking ex Broad. They have to be told to get a speech ready in case they get up. Vlas, Baker, Bolton were awful/embarrassing.

Sadly for me the night just confirmed how rudderless the club is right now. They can/will turn it around at some stage but holy hell they are coming from a long way back.

Happy for these players to go.
Who ever doesn't want to do the hard yards can *smile* right off.

Leaving drunk very damning.
Happy to accept big dollars then struggle to from a sentence very damning.
Shame boys.
Inglorious way to leave the club that gave you so much.
You left on a very unprofessional note.

The likes of Broad, Nank, Vlas, Balta, Tim, Hopper, Ross, Short really need to stand up and lead us forward.