Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Jack Riewoldt too lazy and arrogant to become a gun ??

Anthony Hudson cut himself off and Derm the germ made the "beep beep" truck reversing sound. It was clear what he was going to say.

"Riewoldt has expended more energy on giving high fives than ..."

RFC not KFC said:
Anthony Hudson cut himself off and Derm the germ made the "beep beep" truck reversing sound. It was clear what he was going to say.

"Riewoldt has expended more energy on giving high fives than ..."

Care about anything they would say..??

RFC not KFC said:
He watches football for living. I give the comment some validity.

Suit yourself.
There is a very good chance Jack Riewoldt would have someone in his ear, be it a mentor, a coach, a psych, or whatever, instructing him to maintain the enthusiasm and celebrate the positives.

Find something else to whinge about - there are plenty of options

Merveille said:
Suit yourself.
There is a very good chance Jack Riewoldt would have someone in his ear, be it a mentor, a coach, a psych, or whatever, instructing him to maintain the enthusiasm and celebrate the positives.

Find something else to whinge about - there are plenty of options

Pick up a dictionary and check out the difference between a whinge and an observation.

RFC not KFC said:
Pick up a dictionary and check out the difference between a whinge and an observation.

If you have not had a whinge on here anywhere about Jack celebrating a goal, and do not agree with all those that do (as your observation would imply that you do), I take it back

Merveille said:
If you have not had a whinge on here anywhere about Jack celebrating a goal, and do not agree with all those that do (as your observation would imply that you do), I take it back

I have and I do not and as such we'll go with your retraction.

Leysy Days said:
Our only winner today.

Only Chimp rivals him as our next captain.
And some were calling for him to be dropped or worse still traded.

Have a look at the other end of the ground and a bloke 10kgs heavier but the same age as Riewoldt struggled to kick a goal as a key forward in a team that won by over 100 points.

Riewoldt was good today, no doubt about it. But he does look out for himself only. He takes a lot of "miracle" snaps. Would be good to see him add some selfless 1%ers to his arsenal.

Don't worry - he was the least of our problems today though.

hopper said:
Riewoldt was good today, no doubt about it. But he does look out for himself only. He takes a lot of "miracle" snaps. Would be good to see him add some selfless 1%ers to his arsenal.

Don't worry - he was the least of our problems today though.
Understand what you are saying Hopper, but the support around is non-existant the majority of the time.

Is a good average footballer. By no means is he going to be a saviour at any time for the RFC. The only time i agreed with Dwayne half wit today was when he said that Riewoldt would not make it into Geelongs squad.

Tubytiger said:
Is a good average footballer. By no means is he going to be a saviour at any time for the RFC. The only time i agreed with Dwayne half wit today was when he said that Riewoldt would not make it into Geelongs squad.

If that's the case, Dwayne must believe that Hawkins has no place in the Geelong squad either.

skybeau said:
If that's the case, Dwayne must believe that Hawkins has no place in the Geelong squad either.

Who cares what Dwayne believes about anything...

he is a selfish prat, end of discussion.

nahas and nason are tho only players who show any heart or feeling toward their teammates.

Even though Jack kicked 3, he needs a stint at coburg to show him, he needs to play team footy. Not just kick 3 goals. He dives, plays for frees, not what I want the youngsters to come and see.

weak as p!ss

Crumpet_Avenger said:

nahas and nason are tho only players who show any heart or feeling toward their teammates.

Even though Jack kicked 3, he needs a stint at coburg to show him, he needs to play team footy. Not just kick 3 goals. He dives, plays for frees, not what I want the youngsters to come and see.

weak as p!ss

you have no idea

Crumpet_Avenger said:

weak as p!ss

Needs a stint at Coburg mate he kicked 3 of our 7 goals!!

Crumpet_Avenger said:

weak as p!ss
Over exaggerations are common place on PRE, but this is just ignorant tosh. I don't think you will find Jack skirting a contest. He's prepared to get his hands dirty, he tackles, he harasses, he plays for his teammates (remember David Astbury's first goal?). He has an extroverted personality, so he'll always have his fair share of critics for that alone, but at the end of the day, like others have said, he is a born leader and our youngsters can certainly learn a lot about how he goes about his trade.