GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Who really cares about a game that means less than a February practice match.
Disagree. This shows the mettle of our players and potentially who should stay and who should go. Some players out there with mental weakness.

Reactions: 2 users
Hawks look like they have 10 extra players on the ground

Well all the wooden spoon cheerleaders will be happy at least.

This team is an uncompetitive embarrassment. Can’t believe this is what people want. I’d rather see a team that has some *smile* idea of how to play the game and some pride in the jumper. This team looks like a bunch of pissed European backpackers who have never played before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
We’ve probably been this bad consistently in the past, but I really can’t remember when. Some of it is beyond his control, and I feel sorry for the guy, because I thought he’d be a good coach, but Yze will be mentioned in the same breath as ‘Green Shoots’ Bolton and Neeld.

Reactions: 1 users
I know we are decimated with injuries but I think Yze will be our transition coach.

Possibly the worst first quarter I’ve ever seen in my 50 years as a tiger supporter.Just pitiful.

Reactions: 3 users
Well all the wooden spoon cheerleaders will be happy at least.

This team is an uncompetitive embarrassment. Can’t believe this is what people want. I’d rather see a team that has some *smile* idea of how to play the game and some pride in the jumper. This team looks like a bunch of pissed European backpackers who have never played before.
Some quality AFL footballers will be a great start

Reactions: 1 users
I think we would have to be the worst contested mark team going around