GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Our players simply aren't interested.

What on earth has happened to the motivation of this group of players under Yze ?

I think that’s the biggest concern players don’t look like they’re playing for him

Reactions: 3 users
Might want to work on our kicking and skills over the summer

We have someone playing FF? We talk about what we can do all week and then game day arrives to show us how utterly poor we are. I know a lot of this isn’t Yze’s fault, but he doesn’t seem to do a lot to even mitigate the damage. If next year is like this, and I can’t see that it won’t be then we’ll have a new coach in 2026.
Could anyone coach this rabble we call a team right now. They are beyond bad

Forget about the game but who the duck decided to offer Graham another contract when a team is willing to take him off our hands. Bloke is literally running backwards
Has not played a great game in 4 years...infuriating he gets picked ..infuriating we want to keep him