GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Disagree. This shows the mettle of our players and potentially who should stay and who should go. Some players out there with mental weakness.
Surely several know that they are on the chopping block. If they don’t stay on our list that’s the end of their football dream. Play for your career.

Reactions: 1 user
Some quality AFL footballers will be a great start
We’ve gone from a dynasty team to the worst team in the club’s history in 4 years. That’s a *smile* embarrassment and indictment on everyone involved at the club. There is no way in the world we should be this bad 4 years after winning 3 flags in 4 years.

Massive issues at this club. Massive.

Reactions: 2 users
You can’t compete as a team when your midfield get their arses handed to them on a platter. Nank has been comprehensively smashed and our pedestrian like midfield getting taught an absolute lesson.

And whoever thought Ross was fit enough to play today off 3/4 of VFL football should be sacked.

Reactions: 5 users
If people think we don’t need an influx of skill and pace moving on players who want to go this game is exhibit A
Slow and ineffectual in the middle. Just spectators.

They need to get 5 top 20 picks this year, next year and probably the year after that to get competitive again…and pick genuine midfielders and key position talent.. no more flankers…we are a complete mess.

Reactions: 1 users
At least when Ricoh or Jack gave a spray, it was because their efforts hadn’t been rewarded…Balta on the other hand does nothing (or if you call leading under a ball, something) but still gives a spray. He is a talent, but with that attitude he can GTFRO!!!

Well all the wooden spoon cheerleaders will be happy at least.

This team is an uncompetitive embarrassment. Can’t believe this is what people want. I’d rather see a team that has some *smile* idea of how to play the game and some pride in the jumper. This team looks like a bunch of pissed European backpackers who have never played before.
This is a straw man argument.

No one ‘wanted’ the Tiges to be last.

But if you’re going to be *smile* you might as well maximise the draft.

Would finishing 10-15 after having won a few meaningless games work better for you?

Might need to create another
"RFC I was there when we were $hit ...2021-(insert year)"

Deplorable work rate. Blokes just jogging when they have possession. Pissweak tackling - when we do actually tackle.

I know we are decimated with injuries but I think Yze will be our transition coach.
Not the fault of Yze.
Put it down to recruiting and list management.
Matthew Clark has walked fortunately.
Blair Hartley should be feeling the heat, some of his list management decisions have been below par.

You can’t compete as a team when your midfield get their arses handed to them on a platter. Nank has been comprehensively smashed and our pedestrian like midfield getting taught an absolute lesson.

And whoever thought Ross was fit enough to play today off 3/4 of VFL football should be sacked.
We are winning the hit outs