GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Hawthorn have almost out scored our usual full time score in 1 quarter. We are rock bottom.

Across the board clear out...
We cant possible have
Ross..graham ..prestia ..bolton ..hopper..taranto in the same team..no one to chase,tackle ,run hard..
I cant think of a worse midfeild in 50 years.....its bloody insulting to the tiger jumper the lack of effort from our senior players

Reactions: 1 user
We are *smile* atm. But let’s not get all emotional about it. Deal with it and move on. *smile* me some of you need a Bec and a lie down

Reactions: 3 users
This is a straw man argument.

No one ‘wanted’ the Tiges to be last.

But if you’re going to be *smile* you might as well maximise the draft.

Would finishing 10-15 after having won a few meaningless games work better for you?
Straw man *smile*. How about being competitive? Win a few games or at least be in games. Finish last, 2nd last or 3rd last whatever. Just don’t give up and go oh well at least we’ve got the first pick! Party time!

How often is the first pick in the draft the best player in the draft? Very rarely. We don’t need to have the worst season in the club’s history to rebuild. We can at least show something, show some heart and some fight. Our team has just completely given up this year.

It’s a loser mentality and unacceptable.

Reactions: 1 users
I am demoralised and have lost my ability to care!

Very much like most of the older Richmond players.....

Reactions: 1 user
When the hawks get the ball we are nowhere near them.

Reactions: 1 users