GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Balta need to go back

Ross not ready should be in VFl

Caulthard should not be playing under any circumstances. He will/should be delisted. Laughable that he is getting a game in front of smith.

Reactions: 3 users
Get Miller the **** out of the backline, Miller forward, Balta back.

Reactions: 1 users
Questions need to be asked about Yze now as well as our senior players. This is unacceptable.

Balta needs to pull his head in. Has been downright petulant for a few weeks now.

If he wants to spray his teammates, he needs to earn the right by, I don’t know, maybe taking a mark. Or at least contesting one.

Reactions: 7 users
Our players simply aren't interested.

What on earth has happened to the motivation of this group of players under Yze ?

Who the hell is playing ff?
We have someone playing FF? We talk about what we can do all week and then game day arrives to show us how utterly poor we are. I know a lot of this isn’t Yze’s fault, but he doesn’t seem to do a lot to even mitigate the damage. If next year is like this, and I can’t see that it won’t be then we’ll have a new coach in 2026.

Reactions: 1 users
Balta now yelling at team mates. After the ball slams into his chest and bounces off instead of taking an easy chest mark. Confidence is totally shot.

• Wow
Balta needs to pull his head in. Has been downright petulant for a few weeks now.

If he wants to spray his teammates, he needs to earn the right by, I don’t know, maybe taking a mark. Or at least contesting one.
He doesn't know when to lead then blames the kicker

Reactions: 1 user
My interest in this game is let's loose to match north,as at this point,I want pick 1.

Trade them all out. Everyone that’s been speculated. They won’t *smile* help. Useless. Be ruthless. Losses like this will be bearable because we will actually be a young team.

The lack of run, the lack of connection, the poor decision making, the inability to make tackles stick, the poor skills. This is like turning the clock back to our absolute worst. I can’t see anybody on the list who shows any real promise.
So bad you'd almost think it was deliberate.

Forget about the game but who the duck decided to offer Graham another contract when a team is willing to take him off our hands. Bloke is literally running backwards

Reactions: 2 users
Balta now yelling at team mates. After the ball slams into his chest and bounces off instead of taking an easy chest mark. Confidence is totally shot.
They should pull him off. Bauer is the only player in the forward line that has any idea.