Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

Patience, patience & bloody more patience is all we read, but this sort of performance in the second half is like watching local footy from our side.

Absolutely pathetic football RFC!

Travelling Tiger said:
At least Polo shows some fight.
Haven't seen it but if he gets suspended, then to me it is just poor discipline. This is the same bloke that was suspended by the club only a few weeks ago. What a clown.

Dean Polo needs a long spell in the twos. All he has manage to do today is give away free kicks, belt blokes off the ball and set up his teammates with hospital handballs and kicks. You're better than that Dean.

Disco said:
Haven't seen it but if he gets suspended, then to me it is just poor discipline. This is the same bloke that was suspended by the club only a few weeks ago. What a clown.

Definitely out. Best he joins boxing.

14 other teams would be beating the crows today.

Disco said:

Yes, it was a punch to the midsection. Crows player goes down like a deck of cards of course. Stupid though.

Oh dear this is embarrasing we r gone for the next 3 years

tambling
white
rance
collians
newman
jackson
polak
must go we r a desgrace

We need a forward - full stop. Jack is nothing but a show pony and Im getting sick of him. He is lazy and doesnt do the hard things. Someone stop this please - we did ok for 3 quarters, what the hell happened? Dont tell me they are not fit enough to run out a full game. This is nasty now.

This is so *smile* annoying. Crows playing like premiers now against a very poor side.

scooty said:
Oh dear this is embarrasing we r gone for the next 3 years

tambling
white
rance
collians
newman
jackson
polak
must go we r a desgrace
Geez, for his first game for the year thought polak was good around the ground.....would you rather one kick Simmo

tigerlee said:
We need a forward - full stop. Jack is nothing but a show pony and Im getting sick of him. He is lazy and doesnt do the hard things. Someone stop this please - we did ok for 3 quarters, what the hell happened? Dont tell me they are not fit enough to run out a full game. This is nasty now.

Missing 3 simple goals was the cause of this.

Can someone tell our players that there are 4 quarters in an AFL game?