Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

Damn !!!!!!

now its turning into a % booster for these Cark carker's....... Thank God kicking a ball 30 metres through the 2 tallest posts is NO longer a prerequiste to play League Footy.

We showed effort yes but we also exposed some players that may not be around next year. Shame. It is all falling off now for us but gee, Adelaide are gone for all money - they are pathetic.

We were in it until dud white and bling showed why so many criticise them.

Tambling, Collins, Rance, just to name a few are passengers.

Polo, Cotchin, & Reiwoldt could be rested next week.

Told you, can't win a game with this many smalls and the fact so many of the squad has poor decision making/poor skills. Under pressure they just all go to water, even under no pressure they turn it over.

At least pick #4 is in the bank.

i went down to the local to watch our 3rd quarter and let me tell you, WE ARE A DISGRACE.
anyone who thinks we are improving has no idea, white/tuck and tambling hopeless.

YEP...she's a % booster alright and that Polo kid !!!... he's not playing with a fulldeck, correct ???

can we keep it under 6 goals now is the real question .....Go TIGES !!!!!