Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

Goldstein is their key, can someone organise a hit during the week.

Perhaps some concrete boots made too order.

Smug. He is so confident next week and shows no respect to the Tigers.

If it's North next week CANT wait!

waiting said:

I usually take it easy, but this coach and team is starting to get up my nose and stinking as bad as the Bummers.

waiting said:

It's not just the coach that is smug, i was copping texts from 2 north supporting "mates" 20 minutes into the game.

What a sh!t, irrelevant club.

Tommy H said:
We're not giving anything away. We'll win tonight and thrash them next week. You can tell even by looking at our kick outs from a behind -we usually man up very well but tonight we are in la la land. We're not going to be giving anything away tonight. We will win, it will be a average win but that's all we need.

Good call! *smile* hell that first half was hard to watch though. Almost wished that someone had have burnt my eyes out before the game so I didn't have to watch it.

Excruciating.

Just got back from Etihad and a few beers to celebrate a great home and away season by the boys. 15-7 is a great result coming from 2-4.

The first half was horrible for sure but i got the feeling the coaching staff have decided that the way to beat North is with this careful slow possession style and it didn't work, we were just so static and predictable. When we decided to play it was all over.

Not sure what the means for next week but I just have a feeling the team will take it up a notch. They will have to because so will North but I just have this sneaky feeling we might pull this one off

One thing tonight again reinforced for me is that Brett Deledio is a star. Most under rated footballer in the AFL imo

Sintiger said:
One thing tonight again reinforced for me is that Brett Deledio is a star. Most under rated footballer in the AFL imo

Yep Lids was one of the very few who played well most of the night. He is awesome.

Like a great red wine he's getting better with age.

Watching the replay, Deledio performs a brilliant extraction to Maric for a goal and not even an acknowledgement from the "commentators". Had a great game and was a clear BOG for mine.

yeah that first half, my god, weirdsville, and badsville. It was like we didn't quite know what to do, how hard to go. Its understandable I reckon.

how bad was the umpiring, woeful. Just annoying, yelling 'play on play on' after 3.2 seconds whenever we got a free or mark in the backline, WTF is with that. Saying to the north player on the mark 'back 2 metres, back 2 metres' (player doesn't move), 'play on!". Umpiring was so excruciating, I knew we'd win, but the pricks just added that extras layer of molasses to the whole show.

Enjoyed the last Q, few goals to Dusty, Jack and Ty, perfect.

TigerForce said:
Fred Cook - Port Melbourne....kicked bags of goals every season in the VFA but barely ran far from the goal square.

1410529740857.jpg

Loved Cookie

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Watching the replay, Deledio performs a brilliant extraction to Maric for a goal and not even an acknowledgement from the "commentators". Had a great game and was a clear BOG for mine.

Commetti hates us, obvious, he's the leader they all defer to

How many softies did that big dud Brown get from the umps?

If Jack got those on a regular basis he would have kicked his 100th for the year tonight

BrisTiger24 said:

If Jack got those on a regular basis he would have kicked his 100th for the year tonight

yep. What even was that umpire?

BrisTiger24 said:

Complete armchair ride.

is he one of their real players? ie will he play next week? 'cause he's obviously got a quota of kicks guaranteed. cheating maggots.

tigersnake said:
yep. What even was that umpire?
No. 6. Meredith. I remember because I got my son to look him up in the footy record. Flog.

And don't get me started on Stevic.

And what's with those idiots wearing blue? *smile* me. The AFL and its pathetic marketing gimmicks.