Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

skiptomystu said:
How ironic that North came out the agressors, yet they are the ones leaving the field through injury.

instant karma is gonna get you

btoz_01 said:
Names Kane Turner
Same player 2nd concussion for year Should miss next week

No way he's playing. Was out cold before he hit the ground and then another full on whammy when his head hit the ground. Looked pretty severe for the poor guy.

lolnorf.
I thought we played it beautifully, as best as we could. Tanked the first half, sorry, managed, then flexed the muss. Our best footy next week will get it done.

berwick boy said:
Seriously some people need to only post at the end of a game.
Was always going to be ugly the first half till we saw what the new players do...On a hiding to nothing this game was.

Not going to bother. Will be the same posters with the same 'sky is falling' comments.

Pleased with the outcome. Got the exercise gallop we needed.

Well we got it done.

BUT

Waite, Higgins , come in . 7 goal win. Those two players can make the scoreboard closer. Harvey started as sub. They get two of their backmen back in Thompson, Firito !

AND the best ruckman in the comp possibly in Goldstein.

If we play them again it will be a different closer game.

We can't allow Hansen uncontested marks I50 as he did in the first half.

berwick boy said:
it's Loss you idiot..Not lose.

Also will not happen.

No, you are wrong. The opposite of "win-win" is "lose-lose".

Nice online etiquette, by the way...

Most stupid comment of the night was when Brent Harvey came on earlier than you'd expect a substitute to come on and McAvaney says '..this is proof that Scott wants to win the game...'. Personally I'm thinking he might not have rested 10 players and had Harvey as sub if that were the case...

Did what we had to do, shocking 1st half but came good, 1st half had me thinking we need a 3rd tall up there but 2nd half with Dusty & Lids a mobile fwd line looked good, perhaps get in in quick is the go

tigerlove said:
Glad you were content with our first half performance.

Bulldogs need to win by roughly 100 - 110 points to move above us in which case we play Adelaide instead of North. Not out of the question. Frankly at home, I dont care wjich we play, we should be good enough to beat both of them in top flight.
Oh yeah loved it.. ::)
Did you really think that with 9'new desperate players coming in we would just run rings around them straight up.
They were always going to scrag and pressure for the first half at least..

Even Dimma said its easier to plan against there normal team as everyone studies each other so well.
How about you enjoy the win instead of looking for negatives.

berwick boy said:
Oh yeah loved it.. ::)
Did you really think that with 9'new desperate players coming in we would just run rings around them straight up.
They were always going to scrag and pressure for the first half at least..

How about you enjoy the win instead of looking for negatives.

I think people have right to give their view on what was a very poor first half against a b-side team. That's what I really think.

Enjoy the win? Wrong wording. I am happy we won but I don't get a lot of enjoyment playing a tanking team, I get much more satisfaction beating top sides in full flight. And I don't think there's anything wrong looking at the negatives as well as the positives. And there were both of them tonight as there is after every game.

We've won 13 of our last 16.

You're a bit mentally scarred if you crack the sads every time we're 1 goal or 2 goals down and you expect this team to lose.

Learn to trust these guys.

I wasn't personally worried. Doesn't mean I was happy with the way we played in the 1st half. It was pretty poor.