Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

berwick boy said:
Seriously some people need to only post at the end of a game.
Was always going to be ugly the first half till we saw what the new players do...On a hiding to nothing this game was.
Who are those allowed to post in game Bb?

Smoking Aces said:
No. 6. Meredith. I remember because I got my son to look him up in the footy record. Flog.

And don't get me started on Stevic.

And what's with those idiots wearing blue? *smile* me. The AFL and its pathetic marketing gimmicks.
Yep 6 was the obvious one live trying his best to Fock us up.

Ridley said:
Yep Lids was one of the very few who played well most of the night. He is awesome.

Like a great red wine he's getting better with age.
Yep. Far and away best most important tiger. Have had discussions that he might be all time tiger best 22. no one else in current list would be considered. Will never get the credit by ch 7 f-Wits Or non tiger people.

tigerlove said:
Most stupid comment of the night was when Brent Harvey came on earlier than you'd expect a substitute to come on and McAvaney says '..this is proof that Scott wants to win the game...'. Personally I'm thinking he might not have rested 10 players and had Harvey as sub if that were the case...
Bruce total tool. Wanker who isn't called out by sycophant producers. Ch 78 is your calling Bruce.

tigerlove said:
I wasn't personally worried. Doesn't mean I was happy with the way we played in the 1st half. It was pretty poor.
I, personally, wasn't worried.. Poor grammar but even worse,no courage points fit posting this post siren.

What a pack of dud's. Only a bunch of frauds let side's get in front for periods in a match.

Never ever seen a side not just win every q of footy. We all need to just bag the crap out of our typical tiger duds.

Winning in the end dosnt justify the way those cowards play.

Some of you blokes need to find a spine. Sport is like that. Fair ken dinkum. Grow the fire smile up. Go to a game every now and then, and watch a full 4 quarters before you wet your little undies.

Fair dinkum.

Try read the thread from start to finish if you think Im the one with the problem.

:don't know

As someone who didn't watch the game, what was the game like? Did we play that bad? We're we keeping our cards close to our chests in preparation for next week?

Went half rat power in the first half, and then picked it up a notch or two in the 2nd.

I think we conserved a fair bit of energy.

In the first half Hardwicks achilles heal was revealed again. The way Hansen just floated around our half back picking off everything was reminiscent of McGovern against the Eagles earlier this year. It stuck out like dogs balls at the ground.

Unsurprisingly once Houli was sent down to man up the spare we won easily.

It's essential that we play 6 on 6 in our forward during the finals.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Ziebell free-kicked for slinging Martin to the ground with the ball out of play... "Tough call" according to the old *smile*.

did you see the look on Zeebils face as Dusty leered over him after that. Fear! looked liked he'd tweaked a little pee in his pants.

Ian4 said:
As someone who didn't watch the game, what was the game like? Did we play that bad? We're we keeping our cards close to our chests in preparation for next week?

North got out the back for their first couple of goals like they did in Hobart but we nipped it in the bud after that. First half was a very ordinary spectacle, North were willing but not all that good. Had a NAB Cup feel to it, think Hardwick kept his powder dry while getting the job done stylishly enough in the end. Some missed tackles here and there, a couple of lazy efforts but our skills were generally clean enough and we were pretty disciplined in the face of some antagonism. Players very obviously had an eye to next week at times. I don't think anyone could reasonably think less of our chances after watching this game. Mission accomplished.

22nd Man said:
I, personally, wasn't worried.. Poor grammar but even worse,no courage points fit posting this post siren.
:headscratch

22nd Man said:

Sorry no idea what you're on about. Maybe it's the grammar.

Tigers of Old said:
Giving this game the analysis it deserves. In other words I could not give a crap.

I think you should Oldie because I bet Dimma will. Our mental aptitude for the first half was a massive concern. That's something to give a crap about.

we played a defensive game early doors before flicking the switch in the second half.

while there's no reason at all to panic, what would be worrying Dimma is our inability to score against North when we try to arm wrestle them.