Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

r these *smile* umps for real. Three goals from free kicks. Chop of arms to brown but Grigs is called play on. What a crock that 50 was as well.

skiptomystu said:
How ironic that North came out the agressors, yet they are the ones leaving the field through injury.

Bit worrying early on, but looks like we're going to get out of this with a nice win and a pretty bruise free game. Perfect result in the end.

Frustrating game to watch. Some points to consider IMOO.

1. I can handle the resting of players, it's within the rules. Maybe I'm a shade jealous that we couldn't afford that luxury.

2.I can handle that it alters their game regular setup and that can possibly make it awkward to plan/play against.

3. I can handle some critics saying it's not really in the spirit of the game, I probably agree but, refer to comment one.

What I can't handle, is the negative tactics from the outset. They were instructed to hit Richmond hard to soften them up for next week. Looking at the result with 4 minutes to go, looks like Kangaroos brought a knife to a gunfight....

Hope this blows up in your face Nth Melbourne.

JimJessTorp said:
:-\

Fred_Cook.jpg

Fred Cook - Port Melbourne....kicked bags of goals every season in the VFA but barely ran far from the goal square.

1410529740857.jpg

Big Country said:
What do we need to win by to get Swans percentage covered on the off chance they lose?

Rich 123.09%
Syd 124.11%

A 1 goal loss to the Swans is enough.

Good win against Nth Ballarat
We had issues in the ruck Daw jumping over Maric & Vickery.
Roll on next week

Seriously some people need to only post at the end of a game.
Was always going to be ugly the first half till we saw what the new players do...On a hiding to nothing this game was.

btoz_01 said:
Good win against Nth Ballarat
We had issues in the ruck Daw jumping over Maric & Vickery.
Roll on next week

We should do better in the ruck next week against Goldstein.

Geez....Channel 7 commentators all sure Norf will be better than us next week....

Was it the same player concussed who kneed flossy in the face? Whoever it was deserves to be suspended.

Tigerflag2008 said:
Was it the same player concussed who kneed flossy in the face? Whoever it was deserves to be suspended.
Names Kane Turner
Same player 2nd concussion for year Should miss next week

berwick boy said:
Seriously some people need to only post at the end of a game.
Was always going to be ugly the first half till we saw what the new players do...On a hiding to nothing this game was.

Glad you were content with our first half performance.

Bulldogs need to win by roughly 100 - 110 points to move above us in which case we play Adelaide instead of North. Not out of the question. Frankly at home, I dont care wjich we play, we should be good enough to beat both of them in top flight.