Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

please damian, get jackson on ling and foley on selwood
and see how that goes.

getting killed as you would expect, geez it would be a bonus if we can kick 8 or so
and hold geelong to under 20

up and coming bantemweights against the heavyweight champs at the moment.

Just to make our day that much worse:

Coburg Reserves

Sandringham 5.1 8.1 14.7 19.13 (127)
Coburg Tigers 2.0 5.0 6.1 7.2 (44)

RUNVS said:
Pity FJ never went down to see this boy play. Kicks the ball so well and has claw like hands. Wish we had him in our side. Could give us a contest up forward.

Sheesh, for the second time:

We did want him, he trained with the Tiges in the wallace era, and we lobbied for the mature rookie provision but the AFL said no. Then in the last draft what did the AFL do, they allowed an mature rookie. What'd we do - we took Polak.

Pods was never a consideration whn looking to re-jig the list - lucky Pods!

Bunnerz said:
the BIG O must be laughing his head OFF at half time

Don't know if anyone remembers what Mark Thompson said to Ottens.
Something along the lines "Stop wasting your time at that club. They will never change"

se7en said:
Take the rose coloured glasses off for a sec.
We took some big hidings during that time and we were so bad people were calling us to relocate or merge with another club.

Funny how history repeats its self.
Back then we were in debt.
List was so bad we had to start from scratch.
We were asking the AFL for help.

Club vowed once we were out of that dark tunnel we would never allow it to happen again. :-[

we were bad - but the p;ayers had a crack most times and came off the ground stuffed and muddy
Back then we

Barnzy your right im an idiot

an idiot for bleeding yellow and black
an idiot for wanting what is best for this great club
an idiot for beliving something

i have no qulms with dimma hes our coach il live with it i hope all this belif in one man proves correct and il look an idiot in ten years time

in fact i pray ur rite no i demand that ur rite but rite now we have no game plan to many lazy players and a coach who cant remember a pen u could do better barnzy

scooty said:
Barnzy your right im an idiot

an idiot for bleeding yellow and black
an idiot for wanting what is best for this great club
an idiot for beliving something

i have no qulms with dimma hes our coach il live with it i hope all this belif in one man proves correct and il look an idiot in ten years time

in fact i pray ur rite no i demand that ur rite but rite now we have no game plan to many lazy players and a coach who cant remember a pen u could do better barnzy

:rofl

sick of being depressed week in week out.

that light seems further away each week.

dark dark tunnel.

I think Polos been great for us.

scooty said:

You say that yet you're constantly calling DH a dud and saying stuff like Scott is a great coach, we should've got him and we need Hinkley. Your full of *smile* and stop trying to backpedal.

Phar Ace said:
But worse, where were the calls to help him out - bloody team of mutes!

McGuanes chronic lack of awareness was the reason for getting pinned. Nothing else.

Barnzy said:
You say that yet you're constantly calling DH a dud and saying stuff like Scott is a great coach, we should've got him and we need Hinkley. Your full of sh!t and stop trying to backpedal.

Bit over the top Barnzy