Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

scooty said:
Aussie jones just said he wants hes junior side to have a practice match against richmond mr ken hinkley please please come and help us

Shutup Scooty you idiot.

Sly said:
Pods is a VFL player. No more, no less.

says a lot for our players - he is better than most of ours out there today. At least he puts his body in and can mark. I know he is not the answer - but he may have helped us just a little.

tigerlee said:
says a lot for our players - he is better than most of ours out there today. At least he puts his body in and can mark. I know he is not the answer - but he may have helped us just a little.
Agree

Sly said:
Pods is a VFL player. No more, no less.

That would mean that this Richmond team is about Western District seconds level then, wouldnt it ???

..'cause in the game Im watching this second, he's one of the most dominating players on te field at this moment .....

Put your homer glasses away and get serious, all the delusion you can muster isnt gonna make this product on the field look any better, no matter how often you put down the opposition.

Oh my...is that ANOTHER GOAL by that VFL player !!!!.............Hmmmmm.

Leysy Days said:
Anyone who thinks McGuane is anywhere AFL level is deluded.

He has never had any idea.

Should be delisted.

said that 3 years ago - but got abused becaused he was a young kid up and coming.

Everyone finds form against us, Selwood has been struggling, and has 25 possessions already

zippadeee said:
Everyone finds form against us, Selwood has been struggling, and has 25 possessions already

That's because we're shithouse. No doubts about it.

I have absolutely no passion for us at the moment. Can't even be bothered watching this disgraceful effort.

It's like watching nothing. No emotion... Not a single play that's even half exciting. No youngsters that even get the heart racing... Just nothing...

half time:

Us: 17
Them: 85

Anyone got any positives out of the game so far? (anyone)

How the hell are we down 10 tackles when we've been chasing Geelong tail all game.

That's what I'm talking about... Fair enough we're losing, but there's just no effort. No pressure.

*smile* disgrace.