Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

jackfrost said:
hahahahahahaha....COP that McGuane ......Hey, that Pod's guy hasnt a clue how to play this game, has he .... :hihi
You barracking for Geelong?? We are playing *smile*, but to cheer one of a players copping a hit when 3 team mates just watched and didn't warn him if *smile* *smile*!!!!

Leysy Days said:
McGuanes chronic lack of awareness was the reason for getting pinned. Nothing else.

Don;t deny deficient awareness, but teamates outa help out - and we don't do it enough! Apparently McGuane went at like he had time - teammates outa encouraged he go harder - no one said anything.

this is only rance 2nd year isnt it?

we have given mcguane/krakour/simmonds and the rest of the duds a few years, a bit early to write him off

:hihi

how many turn overs have resulted in poor kicks from Tuck?
For the love of football, get him out of the backline

Tackles 51 to 33 - intensity dropped again, differencial out from 10 to 18, scoreboard following suit.

Zero from Astbury, Deledio, McGuane, Polo and Rance

Bunnerz said:
this is only rance 2nd year isnt it?

we have given mcguane/krakour/simmonds and the rest of the duds a few years, a bit early to write him off

:hihi

3rd

jackfrost said:
Was that Pods again ??....ya know, that VFL player that couldnt play in this Richmond team !!!! :rofl

Have to remember we are basically feilding a VFL side out there

I couldn't give two fs about Podsiadly.

It's easy to look good when you play for GEELONG against RICHMOND!

He wasn't part of the answer for us.

Barnzy i am not back pedling i stil belive scott's a better coach

but i except dimma is the coach u can still win a flag and be a dud coach ie clarkson

if hardwick wins a flag il congradulate him and thank him but it comes down to the cattle on the day that win the flag

il give hardwick credit when we try and have a go we r to hawthorn like immatators

velo said:
I couldn't give two fs about Podsiadly.

It's easy to look good when you play for GEELONG against RICHMOND!

He wasn't part of the answer for us.

He was two years ago apparently ;D