Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

jackfrost said:
WOW !!!! ........ that level has really dropped off then over the years, hasn't it !!!

We'd be still lucky to win that comp with this team I bet.

:hihi that me laugh

*sigh*

im not going to be like some thug richmond supporters and say im going to tear up my membership etc.
but i can not even put into words how disapointed i am by richmond
we are a prof football team kids or not and its time we started acting like one!!

Barkdog said:
D Russell is a complete t0sser....

fully agree - he is nothing but a moronic idiot. I wish he would SFU with his stupid comments. He is certainly not funny but i assume he thinks he is. This Fox team of callers wouldn't have 2 brain cells between them - and oh so boring to listen to.

Tackles 45-56 geelongs way, differencial reduced to 11 from 18 and we were competitive in that time.

Still no tackles for Lids, Polo and Rance

Re: *sigh*

the boys have been ok, minimal disgusting turnovers and decent effort

the umpires haven't exactly helped us but we are a young team and they like to umpire on reputation

ive been pretty happy

Re: *sigh*

itsintheblood said:
What exactly did you expect today? What margin would you call acceptable?
[/quote

i expected a competive game at some points atleast after last week
but it looks like geelong are just going through a standard traning drill
any margin would have been exceptable for me if we showed something
richmond havent proved any signs of getting better nothing this weekend

god help me - listen to that Dwayne Russell - he seriously has NFI. He is saying we didnt take Pods after he trained with us ..... strangely enough (his words)! What an idiot. Dwayne - hahahahahahahahahaha - who could take him seriously!!