Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

Barnzy said:
According to Willo this thread: http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=39848.30

Contracts List:

2010: Connors, Cousins, Edwards, King, Graham, Hislop, McMahon, Moore, Polo, Post, Riewoldt, Simmonds, Tambling, Thomson, Tuck, Vickery, White

2011: Astbury, Browne, Collins, Dea, Farmer, Grimes, Griffiths, Jackson, Morton, Nahas, Nason, Newman, Rance, Taylor, Thursfield, Webberley

2012: Deledio, Foley, Martin, McGuane

2013: Cotchin

I swear I heard at the end of last year that Jackson was re-signed and I guess McGuane was too. Amazing if true, such limited footballers. Sure will make trades hard working around contracts. CC is a massive fan of mediocrity.
Barnzy I dont thimk that is right about McGuane. I believe his contract ends at the end of this year. I havent found anything to suggest that his contract has been extended beyond this year.

Smoking Aces said:
Barnzy I dont thimk that is right about McGuane. I believe his contract ends at the end of this year. I havent found anything to suggest that his contract has been extended beyond this year.

Let's hope so.

Smoking Aces said:
His contract has definitely been extended for 3 years when GC17 was sniffing around last year. Not sure if that was so they can trade him for picks and not lose him for some random formula based pick from the AFL, or if they want to keep him. Pretty big money too I think, however that could be as he's a starting 22 player and we need to pay our kids more to fit within the minimum 92.5% TPP.

ZeroGame said:
His contract has definitely been extended for 3 years when GC17 was sniffing around last year. Not sure if that was so they can trade him for picks and not lose him for some random formula based pick from the AFL, or if they want to keep him. Pretty big money too I think, however that could be as he's a starting 22 player and we need to pay our kids more to fit within the minimum 92.5% TPP.
I can understand his contract being extended for fear of losing him for nothing to the GC but 3 years is over the top.

Leysy Days said:
No way players of McGuane's ability should be re-signed for 3 years. No excuse if indeed that is the case.

Agree, moves like this make me think twice of CC. Hopefully he is trade bait.