Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

zippadeee said:
when you play, you might not be the best kicker or the best mark, but you can tackle that's why god gave us arms..
i repeat myself again Edwards and rance are just 2 less players every week.
Edwards should be like Hardbrow, but his not

Have to agree - He's improved offensively, but can't tackle to same himself

zippadeee said:
when you play, you might not be the best kicker or the best mark, but you can tackle that's why god gave us arms..

Agreed, our tackle count is digraceful for the amount of footy Geelong has had........... 24 to 14now, geelongs way indicates our intensity has lifted a little

perfect opportunity to change the team around play, mcguane forward, riewolt back, lids in the middle, moore to centre half forward.. rance get off

did anyone else hear in the interview pre-game with Podsiadly when he mentioned that last year he was invited to train with the Tigers but nothing came of it. Where the heck were our recruiting staff when he was there? A forward with a big body - we didnt need them apparently!

tigerlee said:
did anyone else hear in the interview pre-game with Podsiadly when he mentioned that last year he was invited to train with the Tigers but nothing came of it. Where the heck were our recruiting staff when he was there? A forward with a big body - we didnt need them apparently!

We did want him, and lobbied for the mature rookie provision but the AFL said no. Then in the last draft what did the AFL do, they allowed an mature rookie. What'd we do - we took Polak :mad:

tigerlee said:

What are you on? that bloke wont get a kick at richmond, are you serious or taking the *smile*..
He is *smile*, get over it

My god. I don't think I can watch this anymore... There's absolutely no reason to watch.

No effort, no skill, no pressure, no youngsters showing anything...

Completely dissinterested.

zippadeee said:
What are you on? that bloke wont get a kick at richmond, are you serious or taking the p!ss..
He is sh!t, get over it

play nice zippy, you are testing my patience - my point was that a big hard body would have been good to help out our maturing bodied kids.