Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

Look at that... Podsiadly kicks a goal.

NOT A SINGLE HIGH FIVE. NO LAUGHING...

Talking tactics for the next possession.

Riewoldt kicks a goal 60 points down, high fives, laughs, running around like a headless chook.

we literally do have a one man forward line don't we

and to think some wanted him dropped!

tigerlee said:
play nice zippy, you are testing my patience - my point was that a big hard body would have been good to help out our maturing bodied kids.

How about Rances big fat/lazy body!
I know what your saying but posdialy, wont get a kick in our side..
Its not your fault, its not my fault. But this club has learn from the last 5 years, never to make the same mistakes..

thejinx said:
Look at that... Podsiadly kicks a goal.

Riewoldt kicks a goal 60 points down, high fives, laughs, running around like a headless chook.

Milked that for 8 high 5's apparently ::)

The only positives out of this game is my DT/SC players (Geelong players) are racking up points with ease. :help

zippadeee said:

He would, because unlike Rance, he can actually mark a football.

But agree, Podsiadly wouldn't be the cure the current mess we're in.

Dexter said:
we literally do have a one man forward line don't we

and to think some wanted him dropped!

true Dexter, it is quite amazing.

On a positive note, they did smash PA by 96 points here 2 weeks ago

Anyone who thinks McGuane is anywhere AFL level is deluded.

He has never had any idea.

Should be delisted.

zippadeee said:
How about Rances big fat/lazy body!
Its not your fault, its not my fault. But this club has learn from the last 5 years, never to make the same mistakes..

It's only a mistake the first time, after that it's misleading and deceptive conduct ;D

zippadeee said:
What are you on? that bloke wont get a kick at richmond, are you serious or taking the p!ss..
He is sh!t, get over it

Say whaaaa ???? ...you mean the guy that hasnt missed a mark thats come within arms reach ???........... no wonder this team hasnt a clue when you cant see talent that obvious...you must be our recruiting agent arent ya.

Why does a club that has over 40,000 members have to play down there, unbeliveable!!!
Even the AFL screws us..
Im going after everyone and everything today!!

Aussie jones just said he wants hes junior side to have a practice match against richmond mr ken hinkley please please come and help us