Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

what the hell were they doing for 5 years, they have drowned this once proud club..

Geelong's odds have now gone from$1.05 to $1.01
Our's have blown out to $30.00.

What a joke.

Feel sorry to the few people who actually wasted a Sunday to go and watch this crap.

se7en said:

We are now paying $50 for a win and the 1st quarter not over yet.

Hmmmm. If I put 2k on us now...

This is shocking. I do like Polo's game though. He seems the only one big enough to bump some of the Cats off the ball. The others are too skinny

believe you cant put money on Geelong now. First time this has happened before quarter time in an AFL match they said.

tigers 81-1

one thing i am pissed about is i believe we have not played our best 22 available players all year.
thety are always leaving one or two out for various reasons

se7en said:

Our odds now exceed our oppositions score...........

Insipid = look at our tackle count for which there is no excuse when you consider how much ball geelkong has had - 18 to 8