Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

Jackson gets the ball in opposition goal square, takes an eternity to get rid of it...Chapman tackles him and kicks a goal. How does anyone actually stick up for this dud?

Jackson again, pathetic and cost us another goal. What a dumb footballer. Time to nearly turn it off already.

Geez we look small compared to the Cats. They are smashing us with their bigger bods

God If I have to listen to Dwayne Russell sink the boots in all day with talking about past draft picks and trades I'm gonna spew up.

good afternoon friends.....dont have austar so will log on to hear every now and then today.
have the mother inlaw coming over so sorta have to entertain her. will need a few beers to deal with her though so the VB stubbies shouldnt sit to comfortable in my fridge

whats the score folks?

backed Geel over 58points $1.91

They are brushing off our tackles ::)

If Riedwaldt had scored and marked when he should of - it may not be so distressing.

Right now it has the makings of an absolute massacre.

Bad miss Morton - after a passage of play that was like pulling teeth.