Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

tropicaltiger said:
reading some of your posts jack frost it appears to me that you dont have any genuine support for the tiges

you are more interested in trying to be a keyboard hero it seems.

It's actually Dwayne Russell moonlighting on PRE as Jack Frost

Smoking Aces said:
Its bad enough getting thumped but having the listen to Dwayne Russell for almost 3 hours was enough to drive me insane.

Dwayne Russell is an absolute knob.

Smoking Aces said:
Its bad enough getting thumped but having the listen to Dwayne Russell for almost 3 hours was enough to drive me insane.
I'll second that. How do foxtel get the idea that Australians want to spend that much time listening to a smart@rse?

I'll say it again. The overwhelming number of AFL "commentators" are rubbish.

michael roach said:
And we had 2 more clearances.

Interesting stat when you consider we got smashed on the scoreboard.
I think we have won this stat in ever game but 1 so far this year.

Smoking Aces said:

Totally agree. Some biased and insulting comments against Richmond from Dwayne the Duck. Commentators must commentate a game and not give subjective criticism on teams.

He even implied that he'd prefer we lose to Adelaide next week in case of a draw.

Looking forward to hearing the brightsided positive spin on this one.

I'll start; we got beaten by about half of what I expected.

Crazy Costanza said:
Tyrone Vickery.....another great game - not!!!

Not worth a pick 8. Simple as that.

Bad recruiting once again.

big men take longer - hes just been thrown in to early - give him time.

Smoking Aces said:
Dwayne Russell is an overpaid moron. In addition, I heard Anthony Hudson on SEN pre-game asking Richmond supporters attending the game to call in and explain why? He's just a little *** smartarse. He ought to remember that over the past 100 years, we're actually a more successful club than they are (he's a Geelong supporter). As good as they currently are, they've not won 10 flags. Fair enough that in 2010, they are top four and we are last, but that will not last forever. I still believe that this will change (hopefully sooner rather than later). When it does, I'll be happy to stick it up imbeciles like Russell and Hudson.

se7en said:
Interesting stat when you consider we got smashed on the scoreboard.
I think we have won this stat in ever game but 1 so far this year.

Yeah, analyze that!

TigerForce said:
Totally agree. Some biased and insulting comments against Richmond from Dwayne the Duck. Commentators must commentate a game and not give subjective criticism on teams.

He even implied that he'd prefer we lose to Adelaide next week in case of a draw.

unfortunately it's becoming the norm with commentators that commentate on the clubs they support!!

U2Tigers said:
big men take longer - hes just been thrown in to early - give him time.

Agreed - keeps his feet well, good footy brain - will be a draft pick that will work out!

I don't think anyone expected a win today, or even a close match. But it's the complete lack of intensity and run that continually gets on my nerves.

There's simply no effort out there. How the *smile* did we get beaten in tackles today?

No talking, no supporting each other, no shepparding, no 1%ers, no tackles, laughs and high fives when we're getting thrashed by 60+ points.

Age and inexperience have nothing to do with these issues.

Nason must have to be the most unlikely looking AFL player but geez he puts some of the others on the "team" to shame.

I'm not going to wtach the game- but a write up said Titch was good and he had a 94% effective disposal rate.

Comments anyone?

thejinx said:
I don't think anyone expected a win today, or even a close match. But it's the complete lack of intensity and run that continually gets on my nerves.

There's simply no effort out there. How the *smile* did we get beaten in tackles today?

No talking, no supporting each other, no shepparding, no 1%ers, no tackles, laughs and high fives when we're getting thrashed by 60+ points.

Age and inexperience have nothing to do with these issues.
Totally agree. Given Hardwick's background, that's been the most disappointing aspect of the season to date. It has been the common theme of the first six rounds. Costs nothing to chase, tackle and create pressure.