Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

is it just me or do Geelong have some of the best stagers in the game? Selwood...Johnson....Chapman....certainly know how to milk a free. Great team, but the umps love them too

tigerlee said:
god help me - listen to that Dwayne Russell - he seriously has NFI. He is saying we didnt take Pods after he trained with us ..... strangely enough (his words)! What an idiot. Dwayne - hahahahahahahahahaha - who could take him seriously!!

Well you obviously aren't reading my posts as I've said that twice - he did train with the Tigers!

se7en said:
:hihi that me laugh

Stop it "7" ....we are suppose to take this seriously in here remember ........

I mean, its all well and good to joke around, but wait till someone cops a poke in the eye and see if your laughing ....

I cant believe that someone CAN'T laugh on a Richmond gameday ???...how is that even possible and NOT lose your sanity ???

:hihi Even the umpires are shaking their heads watching us play apparently

Even Chapman has sympathy for poor Cus, with a pity type pat on Cus's shoulder.................

this game is alesson in how bigger bodies and keeping your feet at contests make all the difference.

we couldn't keep our feet if we tried.

Phar Ace said:
Well you obviously aren't reading my posts as I've said that twice - he did train with the Tigers!

yes Phar Ace I did read your posts - Im just taking the *smile* out of a man by the name of Dwayne. He is very biased calling this game and I really am getting sick of it. Tell us once about it but don't tell us a dozen times throughout the game as he has done. Yes we didn't take Pods, I get it - but I don't need to be reminded by that twit at every opportunity!

Barkdog said:
is it just me or do Geelong have some of the best stagers in the game? Selwood...Johnson....Chapman....certainly know how to milk a free. Great team, but the umps love them too

On top of that, the always complain to the umpires for not getting frees

I think Simmo's been our best (again), hasn't he ?

Gotta be wearing the big fella down having to carry this team week in, week out............. lucky for us he's a STUD though !!!

tigerlee said:
yes Phar Ace I did read your posts - Im just taking the p!ss out of a man by the name of Dwayne. He is very biased calling this game and I really am getting sick of it. Tell us once about it but don't tell us a dozen times throughout the game as he has done. Yes we didn't take Pods, I get it - but I don't need to be reminded by that twit at every opportunity!

far enough, missed all that extra business....

when your spirit is knocked out of you early in game, everything then slowly falls apart, we need to find footballers that have the ability to stop this happening.
Watching Morton, he looks like he dosent want to be there, lazy not chasing,

Hmmm........ lets see now.

Umpires are crap, TV commentators clueless wanka's, Opposition diving and staging for free's, .............

Must mean our boys are copping a flogging I reckon ............. the Homers are getting desperate for fodder it seems......... ::)

Under a 100 !!!...YEAH Go Tiges !!!!! ....(Oooops....Damn you Cam Mooney...DAMN YOU)

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Has $80[to win $400] on Geelong/Richmond high/low score of the Round.
Also $80[3340] on Freo/Rich High/low score.

Go Cats and Moreso Freo ;D

Although i think the doggies might have put a spanner in the works :help
Riewoldt just shattered your dreams with that point.