Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

Even in re-build mode, this result is a disgrace. Young or old, you can still chase, tackle and apply pressure to the ball carrier. Too many handballs, too many skill errors, not enough accountability and have some guts to take the game on.

Congratulations Deledio and Polo for sneaking a tackle in just before the siren to ensure you got on the board............

Tigers2011 said:
Even in re-build mode, this result is a disgrace. Young or old, you can still chase, tackle and apply pressure to the ball carrier. Too many handballs, too many skill errors, not enough accountability and have some guts to take the game on.

Agree. I'd be suprised if we actually won any stat count of any significance apart from the clanger count.

Streak said:
Agree. I'd be suprised if we actually won any stat count of any significance apart from the clanger count.

We easily won the Free's Against.......... does that count?

jackfrost said:
Hmmm........ lets see now.

Umpires are crap, TV commentators clueless wanka's, Opposition diving and staging for free's, .............

Must mean our boys are copping a flogging I reckon ............. the Homers are getting desperate for fodder it seems......... ::)

Under a 100 !!!...YEAH Go Tiges !!!!! ....(Oooops....Damn you Cam Mooney...DAMN YOU)

reading some of your posts jack frost it appears to me that you dont have any genuine support for the tiges

you are more interested in trying to be a keyboard hero it seems.

Its bad enough getting thumped but having the listen to Dwayne Russell for almost 3 hours was enough to drive me insane.