Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Here here and sorry I am am a whinger. But isn't that what makes it even more frustrating? We were a better team this year....

thejinx said:
I would assume it was forgetting to sit goal side of his player at a backline stoppage.

Hunt was the least of our problems today. Spotlight should be shone directly onto our so called "leaders".

wasn't dissing Hunt Jinx, was just wondering about that specific idea.

Sintiger said:
My only comment is that the crowd was awesome, we have the best and most passionate supporters in the AFL and was proven again today.

This is true.

Both had their spare man deep in the back line
We had ours across half back

Don't know why we kept kicking to their spare man.
They kicked over the top, past our spare man with ease

rosy23 said:
Gee I'll probably be arrested for this but I wondered at the hatred and vitriol in regards to Harvey on here. I'd love a Tiger like him.

Not here Rosy. Has been one player I have actually had a dislike (in the football sense, so not irl) for and it continues. There is just something about him that gives me the irates.

se7en said:
Both had their spare man deep in the back line
We had ours across half back

Don't know why we kept kicking to their spare man.
They kicked over the top, past our spare man with ease

Often we brought our spare man up to the stoppage which didn't work. I would have liked them to try to keep sending extras to our forward line even if it meant a crowded forward line.

berwick boy said:
I loved Matty White...But Rimou35 who I have actually supported through most of what has happened lately is just plain embarrassing..

Matt would be ashamed I'm sure

What do you mean by lately? Before today Rimau's last post was May 9th. He hasn't said much tonight that others on here haven't been saying. If he resorts to personal abuse, as he's been copping, his posts will be removed too. He is a long time site member and a passionate Tiger supporter. Not sure why some insist on bringing Matty's name into it.

K3 said:
Not here Rosy. Has been one player I have actually had a dislike (in the football sense, so not irl) for and it continues. There is just something about him that gives me the irates.

Premiership? :hihi

Only joking. Each to their own. I admire him. He has a very impressive record.

We just can't seem to play finals footy, team efforts are required on days like today and it was constantly lacking.

Also, I hate North Melbourne. :mad: and their banner making squad (they said the truth though, which hurts)

rosy23 said:
Gee I'll probably be arrested for this but I wondered at the hatred and vitriol in regards to Harvey on here. I'd love a Tiger like him.

Here here Rosy. I met him 2 months ago and he is a top bloke. And he was right with one thing he said to me. Richmond are pretenders

rosy23 said:
What do you mean by lately? Before today Rimau's last post was May 9th. He hasn't said much tonight that others on here haven't been saying. If he resorts to personal abuse, as he's been copping, his posts will be removed too. He is a long time site member and a passionate Tiger supporter. Not sure why some insist on bringing Matty's name into it.
And do you think it's a great time just after a loss like this to poke the supporters ?
Come on Rosy....You have answered your own response, not seen for 4 months then comes on to stir the pot.

Our tempo footy today was non existent...looked like our slow tempo gamestyle changed.
Leaders poor...again!

berwick boy said:
And do you think it's a great time just after a loss like this to poke the supporters ?
Come on Rosy....You have answered your own response, not seen for 4 months then comes on to stir the pot.

Well ignore it then if you think that. Some posts have been supportive and some haven't.

Disappointing to say the least , this one hurts more than the last two years because we are supposed to be a more mature side now

I

kiwitiger said:
Disappointing to say the least , this one hurts more than the last two years because we are supposed to be a more mature side now

I

In all due respect being at the feral swamp in Adelaide last year seeing our side and the game over in the first 10 minutes - that one hurt more.

we choked. we're a better side than them, that hurts. They don;t have the baggage 'cos they've got no supporters, thats not an excuse, we have to suck up the baggage and use it, so far no good. Coth and lids held or down, they play well we win, our backline mediocre, they play well we win, grif selection a clanger, dumb, you select a player with no match fitness for a final if they're a gun, he ain't. All have to take responsibility for this, coaches, players.

axlefoley said:
In all due respect being at the feral swamp in Adelaide last year seeing our side and the game over in the first 10 minutes - that one hurt more.

Yeah you are right it did hurt more because of the devastating nature ,

But the expectation was higher this year, for me anyway, i wanted to believe we had turned the corner