Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Absolutely hopeless.

Got destroyed both in the air and on the ground.

Leaders as always went missing. Where was Deledio and Cotchin today? Disgusting.

Cold light of day tomorrow..99% of us will be back next year.
Just have to suck up bloody other supporters giving us Sh!t ....but jeez we must be used to that now.
Graph still points upwards for me....They know what we need.

scottyturnerscurse said:
On the plus side, we get lobbed with the middle six in the draw next season.

And our weekend are free again

Better go and re introduce myself to my family.

rosy23 said:
No I don't make a cent from PRE. It's free to all to use and I pay for the costs myself. Aggressive or not my post about the umpiring had nothing to do with who my kids barrack for and Tigerdog was way out of line to allude to that. I was talking about umpiring decisions.

Way out of line is an overly dramatic wording of the situation. You are forever alluding to how well north or hawthorn do things and I am of the belief it is only because they are the teams your children barrack for. You may think that is incorrect but that is an observatikn made over a long time. You dont seem to defend or praise any other teams in the same way. Anyway we werent good enough on the day and you are right not the umps fault

rosy23 said:
No I don't make a cent from PRE. It's free to all to use and I pay for the costs myself. Aggressive or not my post about the umpiring had nothing to do with who my kids barrack for and Tigerdog was way out of line to allude to that. I was talking about umpiring decisions.
Fair enough, if you don't make money from PRE then its my big mistake, my apologies, tough afternoon

Tigerdog said:
Way out of line is an overly dramatic wording of the situation. You are forever alluding to how well north or hawthorn do things and I am of the belief it is only because they are the teams your children barrack for. You may think that is incorrect but that is an observatikn made over a long time. You dont seem to defend or praise any other teams in the same way. Anyway we werent good enough on the day and you are right not the umps fault

I didn't mention my kids. You did. I do like their teams. So what? You didn't answer the question. Would you have been happy if that 50 had been paid against us? I don't believe any of us would. If that's the case you hitting out at me for mentioning it in regards to the umpiring is way out of line. I didn't lose this game but I'm copping a fair bruising for it. You sound like a sore loser. You never questioned my comments when we were winning. ::)

KnightersRevenge said:
I agree and disagree. I think we have ball winners, they just didn't. North were much stronger in the contest, holding their feet where we were going to ground. A lot of that because we were stationary while they were on the move. They were supremely confident that they would take the ball away from contested situations, and in general they did. We gave Harvey a long lead and chose not swing the changes when Lids and Cotch were well down.

It seems to me that we have been a poor side all year in winning the contested ball, especially against the better sides. What we like to do is allow them an inside 50, win the ball back, then counter attack of HB. They simply did not allow this all game. Perhaps because of fresher players?

I think we need to upgrade our rucking stocks and inside ball winners. Our favoured game-plan simply does not stand up in September.

Tigerdog said:

Put a sock in it tigerdog, you are way over your head backpedalling yourself out of this. You are well out of line for mentioning kids. Shape up or log off.

This one hurts the most...how we let a 37 year old gather 30 possesions...
Oh wait its the richmond way...pffft.

fatcat said:

Dimma spoke of Taylor Hunt doing what he did last week. what happened?

axlefoley said:
Put a sock in it tigerdog, you are way over your head backpedalling yourself out of this. You are well out of line for mentioning kids. Shape up or log off.
Why would you be saying that to a bloke that has posted for a decade on this site? why not question matty white's dad who make a greater fool of himself than I ever have, and that's sayin' something

artball said:

I would assume it was forgetting to sit goal side of his player at a backline stoppage.

Hunt was the least of our problems today. Spotlight should be shone directly onto our so called "leaders".

fatcat said:

Gee I'll probably be arrested for this but I wondered at the hatred and vitriol in regards to Harvey on here. I'd love a Tiger like him.

Today is a day for the whingers and moaners and those who want to say I told you so.

Personally I am just too disappointed to be logical about it tonight. Like all Tiger supporters I will bounce back and we will all front up to another season in 2016.

My only comment is that the crowd was awesome, we have the best and most passionate supporters in the AFL and was proven again today.

I loved Matty White...But Rimou35 who I have actually supported through most of what has happened lately is just plain embarrassing..

Matt would be ashamed I'm sure

Killed in the contested, in particular the clearances. Didn't run hard enough to create opportunities, so then kicked down the line and North killed us in the air.

We were lucky to get as close as we did.

artball said:

We made 1 change to our list last year and it was done to tag a 37yo who gathered 30 touches + 2 goals in a final against us.

Think it's time we stop deluding ourselves with this whole "we're so smart because we refuse to overpay" mindset at the trade table.