Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

tiger76 said:
Chaplin trying to get around nahas with the speed of a glacier also felt like a kick in the balls.

I said it elsewhere. That was the dumbest brain fade I can recall, and the moment the match turned.
It broke the spirit of everyone. He should have kicked it to the line, like Houli should have against Freo.

Can't wait to hear Dimmas press conference.
North were there for the taking, no excuses can explain this wasted opportunity

rosy23 said:
Did we also get a goal from a questionable 50 to Edwards? Can't really blame the umpiring today imo.

I get that you are being imparrtial but your love for north and hawthorn on here at times really is sickening. I know your kids barrack for them so I get it but let us vent

Disappointed but not really surprised. After all, a half strength North side kept us busy for half a game until they 'rested' for the second half and threw the game.

Tigerdog said:
I get that you are being imparrtial but your love for north and hawthorn on here at times really is sickening. I know your kids barrack for them so I get it but let us vent

Pretty ordinary Tigerdog. Who do you think you are? My team lost too remember. A team I spend a fortune on both dollar and time wise providing this website for. The umpires weren't to blame. Decisions went both ways. Would you have been happy if that 50 had been paid against us? I think not. I was happy to take it but to me it evened out the other decision somewhat. I can tell you one thing. My kids are decent people. They don't rubbish and bag and criticise others. They don't choke from spewing vitriol about other clubs and players. They appreciate good footy when they see it. They would be very disappointed for Richmond tonight.

dagga said:
Im so angry, frustrated that i have enough adrenaline to sling tackle the old lady next door :mad:
careful knowing our luck she must have some sort of black belt, you might just end up on your ass

Djevv said:
A lot went wrong today but fundamentally we lacked ball winners all afternoon. We have to do something about that in the off season.

I agree and disagree. I think we have ball winners, they just didn't. North were much stronger in the contest, holding their feet where we were going to ground. A lot of that because we were stationary while they were on the move. They were supremely confident that they would take the ball away from contested situations, and in general they did. We gave Harvey a long lead and chose not swing the changes when Lids and Cotch were well down.

rosy23 said:
Pretty ordinary Tigerdog. Who do you think you are? My team lost too remember. A team I spend a fortune on both dollar and time wise providing this website for. The umpires weren't to blame. Decisions went both ways. Would you have been happy if that 50 had been paid against us? I think not. I was happy to take it but to me it evened out the other decision somewhat. I can tell you one thing. My kids are decent people. They don't rubbish and bag and criticise others. They don't choke from spewing vitriol about other clubs and players. They appreciate good footy when they see it. They would be very disappointed for Richmond tonight.
wow, very aggressive response, don't you make money from your site?

As soon as Chaplin got pinged by Nahas I knew it was over.

Too many duds who go missing when the pressure is on

We'll for me that's classic richmond there to be won but all the stars went missing and it was all over when Chaplin gave it up to the reject what a shame

Tommy H said:
Sorry tigers. I'm done. Enough is enough.

Not for me. Yess, I'm p!ssed off (and p!ssed), but I'm Richmond through and through. It hurts. I get that, but dropping off isn't the answer.

We'll work out what went wrong.

giallo e nero said:

Rosy's response wasn't aggressive in the slightest.

Where do you suggest she makes the money - subscription? Advertising? Oh yeah, there isn't any!

One thing is clear, it's time to open this mythical warchest and bring in some more top end talent.

giallo e nero said:

No I don't make a cent from PRE. It's free to all to use and I pay for the costs myself. Aggressive or not my post about the umpiring had nothing to do with who my kids barrack for and Tigerdog was way out of line to allude to that. I was talking about umpiring decisions.