Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Score flattered us. Almost doubled the scoring shots.

Thank God for rance. Without him and we get thumped by 12 goals

Result was predicatable at three quarter time.

Tommy H said:
We're done. Can't believe we've been done by these *smile*s.

Despite how some rave on about North's lack of support etc and the bagging of Scott and Harvey I reckon the best team won on the day...the best coached team, the best drilled team and the best led team. We have a way to go when it counts.

Quickdraw said:
I'm getting p!ssed.

Wake me up next year.

Can't believe how crap we were. Why does this happen?

For the simple reason we are just not good enough.

bullus_hit said:
Bottom 3 or 4 players still not up to it, I certainly hope we recruit well in the off season. North grabs Higgins & Waite and look at the difference.

Why do we struggle in understanding what a forward is??

Wasn't nervous, until I saw the selections on Friday, was hoping for a master stroke but alas it maybe cost us the game. Half the team not firing a shot didn't help

I'm done. Poured in thousands to this club. It's just not worth it. There's just no enjoyment anymore, only misery.

I signed up to sponsor a child in Sth America on Friday night through "Plan International" https://my.plan.org.au/become-a-child-sponsor?gclid=CKKciqzF88cCFYqCvQodcnQAGg.
Think I'll give her the money I'd otherwise give to the club.

AFL just isn't doing it for me. I've been to two games in three years. Was hanging in hoping to see some joy from the Tigers, but I knew when the Roos were drawn to play us in the final we'd lose. Said it two weeks ago. We're going nowhere with this club.

In a short space of time, the new clubs will start to rise and we'll fall away. Then it'll be 30 more years of darkness. Sorry Tigers, you've broken my heart one too many times.

I'm gutted. Had that umpire paid holding the ball, the momentum may have been with us. Instead, North took it down and kicked a goal. Can't beat dumb umpiring. Not saying we would have won had it been paid but it would have put us in front. You never know.

We had too many passengers in the game today. It kills when your best players don't get into the game. Instead, we let North run free men everywhere. Gutted!

UKTiger said:
Chappy's brain fade kick out was the turning point for me. After that we never looked like winning

Yep. Totally zapped the team of any dare. What a colossal failure he was today.

TigerForce said:
Why do we struggle in understanding what a forward is??

This is the exact reason why I have been pushing for Steve Johnson. Would happily settle for Bennell but if this doesn't occur then SJ would be fine for a couple of seasons. Two finals this week were won by imports, Betts for the Crows, Higgins & Waite for North. We have been too quiet on the free agent front and we are paying for it.