Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

we could have won this game in the last but we aren't up to it, Eagles have scored 1 goal 3 , we've haven't scored thats the problem.

tiges said:
we could have won this game in the last but we aren't up to it, Eagles have scored 1 goal 3 , we've haven't scored thats the problem.

Simpson smashed it tonight

zgod said:
Oh well. You win some you lose some. Played a shocker but still in it

If we win the games we should, dees, cats, norf and dogs, then the loss doesn't hurt as much.

Because we're richmond, we have to make things extra hard for ourselves

Back to playing dumb football.

Sloppy and lazy with the ball. A lot of fumbling and bombing the ball. No movement in the forward line going I50.

Played like we did earlier in the year.

Bit of work to be done to get back to our form before the bye.

Everyone sucked in again by the fake efforts in previous weeks. Deledio looked like he was still in holiday mode. Coach absolutely clueless tonight.

Vickery and griffith , 1 disposal after half time. FFS richmond shocking loss. Eagles kicked 5 goals in 10 minutes in the 3rd game gone right there yet again.

Too many duds exposed when the pressure goes on. *smile* weak leadership from Coach and Players

That's more like the Richmond I am used to... good to see they maintaned the form of the last 32 years.

tiges said:
Vickery and griffith , 1 disposal after half time. FFS richmond shocking loss. Eagles kicked 5 goals in 10 minutes in the 3rd game gone right there yet again.

Eagles were average we were stuffen woeful

Absolute Barry. 20p. Felt like 60. How can you win when you are annihilated out of the guts? Oh hang on were annihilated out of the guts 2 weeks ago. Must have been eveyone else's fault.

Fumbles, turnovers, lack of run. Tigers of old.

No matter how well we may play one week, a performance like this is just around the corner.

Simply can't trust em.

Boyzee said:
We stunk it up tonight. West Coast wee not that good but boy, we were second rate.

Not one team who have beaten us this year have looked good against us, we just play worse.

Again, under the football spotlight we underachieve. More Friday night games to come doesn't bode well for us.

God I hope we throw the cheque book at a top end midfielder at seasons end - our midfield was woeful as a unit tonight. They handballed with impunity our of packs to running outside players and tore us apart. P.S - I am on the bandwagon and Hunt has to be dropped..