Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

Oh well. You win some you lose some. Played a shocker but still in it

Putting Maric and Chaplin in attack badly exposes our lack of tall forward pressure. It's something Vickery and Griffo must start working on together.

I don't think either side will play a big part at the pointy end of the season. Both very very ordinary

eez-up-tiger said:
Are the Eagles this good or we are very very average???

We arent consistent enough thats the problem , we can play good football no doubt, but this type of problem has been around the club for ages. As soon as we are fav in a game we play like crap. Lol , we beat top of the ladder two weeks ago away from home then play like crap at home two weeks later.

If they had a bet for this i would make thousands of $

Pea heart must have had a blue with the missus couldn't look any less interested tonigh

TigerForce said:
Putting Maric and Chaplin in attack badly exposes our lack of tall forward pressure. It's something Vickery and Griffo must start working on together.

Our lack of fwd pressure can be exposed. Certainly have no Puopolo , Rioli, Ballantyne etc

Oops forgot, we got Morris

Merveille said:
Our lack of fwd pressure can be exposed. Certainly have no Puopolo , Rioli, Ballantyne etc

yep club didnt want Garlett for pick 76 or whatever it was he got to many problems. lol

Merveille said:

And hasn't he been good tonight

Merveille said:

If we're gonna be top 4, then this long-term problem has to be fixed once and for all. What's Beano going to become? Can Vickery and Griffo combine well enough every game? Is Short going to be good enough to crumb and goal?

What a depressing game to watch.

Even more depressing as u knew the result as soon as we were made favourites.