Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

tigermouseau said:
We look tired, no spread when we get the ball, just a whole lot of spectators.

It's supposed to be the opposite with eagles playing three 6 day breaks in a row

That was the most ridiculous free kick I have ever seen.

Free kick for throwing the ball to hard at the umpire?

He caught the damn thing!

It's all forward line system which we still can't work out compared to other clubs.

We've hit more Eagles players with our passes and handballs than team mates.

Absolutely *smile* embrassing! Where the *smile* is the leadership and heart!

*smile* *smile* of umpires!!!!

If west coast aren't getting gifts, they're not paying obvious ones to us! *smile*

Game over

We deserved this!

We believed our own hype. Could see it coming first 5 mins.

So many poor players tonight.

thejinx said:
That was the most ridiculous free kick I have ever seen.

Free kick for throwing the ball to hard at the umpire?

He caught the damn thing!

This is the annoying thing about umps. People will say that the Tiges got the best of the umps as we are winning the frees, but its what you win and what you don't. We are breaking, clear hold on Mcintosh, not given when we should have been breaking, instead it allows the eagles to break and score and probably ice the game.

Umpires getting involved and impacting the contest and seems to have happened a lot tonight.

wayne said:
*smile*ing *smile*s of umpires!!!!

If west coast aren't getting gifts, they're not paying obvious ones to us! *smile*

We only have ourselves to blame. Umpires havent cost us the game. Our skills have. or lack of.