Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

The sainters were always going to lift their game for their skipper, but unfortunately the Tigers just
get a bit lazy don't they..

We keep finding new and more bizarre ways to win.

Another four points and let's hope the boys can lift for Freo and Hawkers over the next coupla weeks.

A win is a win and its good to see we are not dropping games that we should win, the Melbourne and Dogs game this year are the sour points of the season. Possibly the boys took it too easy in the last qtr.

What a golden opportunity lost. Here we are 52 points up at 3/4 time and end up kicking 3 points in the last quarter to about 5 goals by the Sainters. Richmond all over.

graystar1 said:
What a golden opportunity lost. Here we are 52 points up at 3/4 time and end up kicking 3 points in the last quarter to about 5 goals by the Sainters. Richmond all over.

Looks like we still haven't matured enough to stop the run ons.

We've still made progress.. in previous years we would have lost this week and last week.

Dimma still has some work to do though.

Filthy...glad we got the points but that was a massive opportunity lost and will get absolutely pantsed if we play like we have been in the next two weeks.

tiges said:
Looks like we still haven't matured enough to stop the run ons.

1st game at Cementihad made players spent late in the game? Who knows. I just get pissed off seeing such a black hole in attack on these occasions with Jack doing double or triple the work to save us.

third quarter looked like a top four team.

last quarter we looked like ... north melbourne.

tha8ball said:
Filthy...glad we got the points but that was a massive opportunity lost and will get absolutely pantsed if we play like we have been in the next two weeks.

We still can't play 4 quarters of good footy that's the problem . Never win a flag playing like that .

we switched off and paid the price, glad we had the 52 point lead!

End of the day we got the 4 points against I fired up Saints, 16 pts no not good enough but we're still sitting on 10 wins and have won the 3 should wins which in the past would have let slip .

Disappointed we had the ruckman on the mark at the kick outs late, allowing Montagna too run the ball out.

Not a fan of Gordon but geez people he came on for about 10 minutes, pretty hard too impact in that time, please s surely Madoona should have got a full game and one of the guns or Newman should have had a spell for the last quarter.

Disgusting umpiring ,that's the problem when you have to use 27 each week

Clocking off boys thanks for the feedback.

Taraba no hard feelings mate, I know we are all passionate in our own way.