Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

Pretty ordinary start to the quarter. Hope we find the magical switch and don't let me back em in. They've halved the margin. ......

I think it's impossible for us to play four quarters of good football. In fact we really played two - the 2nd and 3rd... get ready for a Dimma bake boys!

antman said:
I was wondering where the negative nellies were in this thread ... AND HERE THEY ARE

Considering there's been so many positives for us this quarter I can't for the life of me understand why.... ::)

Is hardwick for real, subs macdonough and keeps the dinosaur Maric on.
We need speed, so he takes off a small...

antman said:
I think it's impossible for us to play four quarters of good football. In fact we really played two - the 2nd and 3rd... get ready for a Dimma bake boys!

Our open forward line says it all. Besides Jack, there's really no-one else dominating.

Tommy H said:
Considering there's been so many positives for us this quarter I can't for the life of me understand why.... ::)

Funny how they don't post for the rest of the game though Tommy.

TBF though we are having a nightmare last quarter.

antman said:
Funny how they don't post for the rest of the game though Tommy.

TBF though we are having a nightmare last quarter.

Why are you worried about the posters on the forum, when we're having a fair spac attack on the field?