Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

mrposhman said:
LOL thats clear crap.

Conca has been awful today after coming back with a good performance last week. Really needed to step up being how contested this game was going to be. 3 contested possessions and 2 tackles has been way below what I would have expected from him.

mate if you can't see it...crows are crap and here we sprouting that we are flag favorites... I agree 2nd tier players should have stepped up when our leaders haven't but crows are meh....

I just wished cotchin would have imposed himself in the last quarter. Just Mr invisible man.

fatcat said:
mate if you can't see it...crows are crap and here we sprouting that we are flag favorites... I agree 2nd tier players should have stepped up when our leaders haven't but crows are meh....

The crows are a better team than you give them credit for.

Two words.

E Go

Oh, and Adelaide came to play.

Where can we get some goals from? Stop stuffing round and kick it in quick, we are lucky not to be done by 100 points plus tonight...

fatcat said:

Who here has spouted that? Don't put the media's *smile* in Richmond supporters' mouths.

I suppose it would've been a different story if this was at home, and the next 4 aren't better than the Crows. I'd say, get over this and harden up for the last 4 games. I'd rather play 5th in the finals with 3 of Top 4 interstate and could be a blessing in disguise.

I have been a Houli fan but he is a panic merchant, his tackles don't stick.
Just watch him when he kicks all he does is bomb to a contest and rarely hits a target.
Cost us 2-3 goal its an ever ending story and enough is enough start rewarding players in the 2nds...
Newman and Houli should not b locks....

Matt Dea could easily play houlis role and he's tougher, better mark and better disposal.

Is this the most flattering scoreline of all time?

Should have been a 18 goal loss with 80 inside 50s to 30 something.

Back in the battle for finals again. If you don't bring effort you can't win. 74 to 37 inside fifties. Forward line non functional. Twelve scoring shots. Smashed everywhere. A week is a lifetime in football.