Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

rosy23 said:
I've heard it before Maleny. I've been away and haven't read all the posts and was just wondering if talk of the flu was official or speculation.

Seems like a handy excuse for a terrible performance. This photo was on the Richmond supporters group facebook page (thank you Michael Cole).
2ewmkk4.jpg

Hope it was on the way there.

I spoke to an insider at the club last Thursday and without saying it directly certainly inferred that there were players really struggling physically during the week.

thegeneral01 said:
I spoke to an insider at the club last Thursday and without saying it directly certainly inferred that there were players really struggling physically during the week.
Huge games against Sydaknee, Frockers n Dawks in recent weeks would have put the hammer through most sides.
Losing a couple of prime movers like Lids n Shedda from the core of the team would also have it's effect, it's also compounded by having ongoing injury issues through your second tier of players. Last thing you'd need would be a few players a tad lethargic from some flu like symptoms. Cumulative effect of a whole bunch of contributing factors results in a crap game like our effort against the Crows. As Dimma said, it looked n felt like a hundred point loss, we were extremely lucky not to get obliterated on the score board.

jb03 said:
Seems like a handy excuse for a terrible performance. This photo was on the Richmond supporters group facebook page (thank you Michael Cole).
2ewmkk4.jpg

Dusty in the back ground. Looks a little peeved.
Must of gotten woken up.

jb03 said:
2ewmkk4.jpg

Why?

jb03 said:

Plane is half empty, so I'll say they are heading to Adelaide.
Most of the flights I've taken there are half empty.

No normal person would go to Adeliade unless they have to or forced due to a court order.

se7en said:
Plane is half empty, so I'll say they are heading to Adelaide.
Most of the flights I've taken there are half empty.

No normal person would go to Adeliade unless they have to or forced due to a court order.

I took a 9 hour bus there once.....never again.

If you watch the first few minutes. Catch walks around the square with his head down. No intimidation, no forcefulness. I felt we had it lost then. The captain needs to show he's up for the fight, and that he's a *smile* from the start. It was obvious against the hawks. it didn't exist against the crows