Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

Barnzy said:
People were telling me Hampson was a good inclusion. Well he's had 1 touch and Jacobs has smashed us anyways. Great selection.
Playing Maric, TV and Hampson was the dumbest selection of the year. Everyone knows the crows are a super hard running team and we include another lumbering giant. Great choice Dimma.

horrible decision playing Hampson, Maric and Vickery in night game in Adelaide

can only play Hampson and Maric if Griffiths is playing not Vickery

Maric played well last week rucking on his own

Our forward line is terrible

cannot play Dusty up forward as we need to hide one of the big blokes there

Newman waits until everybody is covered before just mindlessly kicking it down the line. Adelaide continually attack; we just stuff-up! This is Dimma's innately defence-at-all-costs, fear-driven game plan being destroyed. Take the game on or lose!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Lambert struggles to absorb a tackle or handle cleanly under pressure.
yeah the wraps were a bit premature.

The scoreboard doesn't do justice to the smashing we are copping.

leon said:
Newman waits until everybody is covered before just mindlessly kicking it down the line. Adelaide continually attack; we just stuff-up! This is Dimma's innately defence-at-all-costs, fear-driven game plan being destroyed. Take the game on or lose!

Newman's *smile*. Should have retired 2 years ago at least. Slow and his skills have deserted him.

Total liability. Makes my blood boil that the senior coach can't see the obvious right in front of his face.