Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

Bully boys....what a load of crap!! Always the same...pressure us and we fold. :(

leon said:
Newman waits until everybody is covered before just mindlessly kicking it down the line.
Spot on.

Every time he takes a mark he reverts us back to the old Richmond -hold the ball up then turn it over.

fatcat said:
And that says a lot adelaide are crap...

LOL thats clear crap.

Conca has been awful today after coming back with a good performance last week. Really needed to step up being how contested this game was going to be. 3 contested possessions and 2 tackles has been way below what I would have expected from him.

Positives:

Lennon

Deledio and Edwards are back next week.

The lack of run could be related to the flu this week.

Disappointed we won't be finishing Top 4 and creating a belief within the group that they can win a flag. We had that belief for this past week, along with an opportunity to build a reputation for being 'tough', so it's a shame we couldn't let that feeling grow over the next month.

Now our expectations return to "winning a final", which is the type of goal only average sides aim for.

Chimptastic said:
Positives:

Lennon

Deledio and Edwards are back next week.

The lack of run could be related to the flu this week.

Disappointed we won't be finishing Top 4 and creating a belief within the group that they can win a flag. We had that belief for this past week, along with an opportunity to build a reputation for being 'tough', so it's a shame we couldn't let that feeling grow over the next month.

Now our expectations return to "winning a final", which is the type of goal only average sides aim for.

They enjoyed drinking the bathwater during the week. Back to Richmond reality now.