Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

No zip no run. Lids and Edwards has played a massive part in this.

And for those who bag Griffiths think again. He provides structure and a target coming out of defensive 50. Plus it also means we don't have to play 2 dinasaurs in Hampson and Maric.

Crows have hit us hard tonight, we've been up for a while, we lose this one. *smile* happens.

Next week

People were telling me Hampson was a good inclusion. Well he's had 1 touch and Jacobs has smashed us anyways. Great selection.

It's been a horrible performance so far. Adelaide have shut down our plan A completely. Good coaching by Camperole. Hopefully with Edwards and Lids back our forward line will function better. Last week we were fanatical and deserved every credit we got. This week out coached and outplayed.

Pandaboy said:
8 scoring shots to 24. We are lucky we are not 100 points down.

So typical Richmond. You can bet the house against us when we're made favourites.

Our game plan seems to be control ball limit total game scores to under 150pts per game
We needto kick more goals if were going to be a threat

funky said:
correct no line breakers.

Lids would not have made much difference today. Our contested ball has been really poor. Other than Miles, Cotch and Lambert none of the others seem to be really getting in and dirty, just looking for the easy possession.

Defensively we also look a lot worse without Grimes down there.

This is Richmond to a tee. A great win against the odds followed by this.

The old Richmond is never far from the surface.

16 more scoring shots says it all. Pathetic Richmond, but of so typical.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Energy levels way down. Players out of breath. Have to wonder whether Lids' illness has gone through the club.

Disappointing.

The boys have been up for a few weeks, I think we were due for an insipid loss. Time to reload and hit hard next week.

Smoking Aces said:
No zip no run. Lids and Edwards has played a massive part in this.

And for those who bag Griffiths think again. He provides structure and a target coming out of defensive 50. Plus it also means we don't have to play 2 dinasaurs in Hampson and Maric.

Good post Aces.

Barnzy said:
People were telling me Hampson was a good inclusion. Well he's had 1 touch and Jacobs has smashed us anyways. Great selection.

Hampson competed better that quarter but still gave us no advantage with his taps.

Let's just make the 8 first before we start talking flags . Geez...It's frustrating being a tiger supporter

toby64 said:
This is Richmond to a tee. A great win against the odds followed by this.

The old Richmond is never far from the surface.

16 more scoring shots says it all. Pathetic Richmond, but of so typical.

What a load of sh!t

The Hawks could have said the same last week

Pity. Thought we could over power the Crows but we are flat as tacks tonight.

It always seems to happen when I expect them to win. Good teams do not drop these games, they hang in and win ugly. We are not quite there yet.

The Crows are playing a defensive game on us and it is exposing that we have no plan B when this happens. We look beaten rather than fighting our way over them. Disappointing.

They are smashing us in every area on the game………typical Richmond when everyone starts to pump them up they go missing they still can’t handle expectation!!!!!! Also were are still carrying to many hacks to be considered contenders