Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Energy levels way down. Players out of breath. Have to wonder whether Lids' illness has gone through the club.

Disappointing.
They've got 2 extra days to recover for next Sunday's game against GC.

Without Deledio and Edwards we are a very slow bunch of plodders

8 scoring shots to 24. We are lucky we are not 100 points down.

So typical Richmond. You can bet the house against us when we're made favourites.

Heads have dropped game over...fwd entries been atrocious...those who say finals lol...season ain't over yet

thejinx said:
Top 4 gone. Top 8 on the ropes.

Very poor performance tonight. Look hungover from last week.

Yep no certainties to play finals. Still need 2 wins minimum. Play like this and will lose all four.

Still don't have the mental aptitude to be a top team. Incapable of doing it week in and week out. Once again we are faced with expectation and it looks as though once again we will fail.

Very very *smile* ordinary Richmond.

btoz_01 said:
Losing contest possesions 107 to 86, clearances 31 to 18 ,centre clearance 9 to 3, stoppage clearance 22 to 15 , I50 50 to 29
No wondering were losing LIFT!

Exactly we have been well off.

Lack of run which I have not seen us suffer from for weeks.

Danger goal; we look so slow and clumsy around the stoppages. No-one set up on the defensive side. Dumb as!!!! Rance is having a mare; Walker now right on top. We are useless in red time again. Well, only chance now in last Q is to go almost all-out on attack. Bet Dimma is unable to realise that. Will keep playing so slow, kicking down the line after waiting for all the leads to dry up, to a stoppage where we are being killed. Forward line hasn't got a chance usually. Lot of players having no influence.

Mental fragility tiges...the press build us up and we fold like a house of cards. Bloody disappointing especially after last week