Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

Why are they booing?

They have had a fair share of frees going their way.

Dusty was clearly held.

They go down the other end and goal quickly.

This game is the exact reason why the football world doesn't trust Richmond.

Same old same old.

Not sure how our player can be held and no free, so clear and obvious it annoys me greatly.

Crows could really be smashing us but they still might do so.

Game over.

Chaplin gets pushed/blocked out of the contest and easy mark. 3 umpires and they miss it!

Why not a free holding? For us it's paid against us!
Getting absolutely killed in clearances.

So easy.

Chaplin block - uncontested Jenkins mark. Esay goal. Three blind mice in green!

waiting said:
Game over.

Chaplin gets pushed/blocked out of the contest and easy mark. 3 umpires and they miss it!

Why not a free holding? For us it's paid against us!

Yep. I can't see anyway of winning this one. We need to go 15-7 in the finals now.

Losing contest possesions 107 to 86, clearances 31 to 18 ,centre clearance 9 to 3, stoppage clearance 22 to 15 , I50 50 to 29
No wondering were losing LIFT!

TigerForce said:
Yep. I can't see anyway of winning this one. We need to go 15-7 in the finals now.

Typical *smile* Richmond. Have a great win and play like absolute *smile* the week after.

The cycle continues.

Shows the difference between Dangerfield and cotchin. Absolutely giving Trent a bath.