Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Yeah “apologies Nick poll deleted” doesn’t cut it IMO. Damage done.

Unless there was another apology on top of that that I didn’t see. Regardless as I said damage done.
To be 100% clear I am not defending Robbo but he actually tweeted that he was wrong and apologised before he then took down the whole tweet.
But it was a really ordinary thing to do for sure and something that a “journalist” should be very ashamed of IMO

Reactions: 1 users
To be 100% clear I am not defending Robbo but he actually tweeted that he was wrong and apologised before he then took down the whole tweet.
But it was a really ordinary thing to do for sure and something that a “journalist” should be very ashamed of IMO
Fair enough I didn’t see that. But yes really pathetic from Robbo. I’d really like Jack to take him to task over it on 360 even if it’s just to defend Nick.

Reactions: 1 user
This tweet by Robbo, and his comments about Lynch, really need to be dealt with by the club. Be it a public slap or just turn off access to the HUN, we need to defend our guys.

Reactions: 9 users
Here is the incident with Baker.

Nothing in the media.

Attachments

• BCBF023B-AE99-4A12-8721-620EDA968002.jpeg
    BCBF023B-AE99-4A12-8721-620EDA968002.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 76
How is he the CHIEF of football for the hearld sun?
Boycott the paper.
I have. Used to have a subscription. Cancelled it.

When a young woman called two months later to ask me why, she was not prepared. From its political standpoint, to its barely disguised editorials dressed as factual reports, I gave her about 35 reasons why I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Murdoch paper. She was polite, thanked me for taking such a long time to go through it. But ended the call with a "hope you can reconsider in the future if your news needs aren't met elsewhere."
Then as she hung up, I'm positive I heard her say "oh my god"

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Big deal that Robinson retracted his tweet and apologised, why put it out there in the first place?
even if he was juiced up ...

Reactions: 7 users