Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I just want to point out some unsociable players by the saints. First quarter 6.36 left on clock. George tackles no. 33 (Patton I think) who proceeds to push George’s face into the ground. Not really a serious indiscretion but was done with more force than Lynch’s knee. Georgie rarely gets free kicks paid to him.

I just want to point out some unsociable players by the saints. First quarter 6.36 left on clock. George tackles no. 33 (Patton I think) who proceeds to push George’s face into the ground. Not really a serious indiscretion but was done with more force than Lynch’s knee. Georgie rarely gets free kicks paid to him.

Ssssh you can't say that. Its ONLY the Tigers that do things like that. Bloody bunch of thugs.

Page 5 of the HUN today and he has his piece. Overall, generally praise for us. But 1 line caught my attention.
..” Port topped the ladder from round 1 to round 22....”
umm? How many games were there this season?
In light of that, here is my poll questions

Seeing as I am chief football writer and a “journalist”, does making this wrong comment....
1. make me inept
2. Make me incompetent
3. Expose my stupidity
4. prove I shouldn’t write when I am pissed
5. show that I don’t do my research

Reactions: 3 users
Page 5 of the HUN today and he has his piece. Overall, generally praise for us. But 1 line caught my attention.

umm? How many games were there this season?
In light of that, here is my poll questions

Seeing as I am chief football writer and a “journalist”, does making this wrong comment....
1. make me inept
2. Make me incompetent
3. Expose my stupidity
4. prove I shouldn’t write when I am pissed
5. show that I don’t do my research
I dispute no 4. He can’t write sober either. I’d be surprised if his reading age is judged at anything over 7.

If it was Lynch, they’d talk about it for a week and demand he gets suspended, because it’s a bad look and reasons. Chief among them being that he plays for Richmond. Eric Bana wants the incident where Patton copped a stray elbow in a marking contest looked at. Eric should probably consider whether he can get another decent role.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
lol at eric banana

boy do I want us to win this years flag.

Reactions: 3 users
If it was Lynch, they’d talk about it for a week and demand he gets suspended, because it’s a bad look and reasons. Chief among them being that he plays for Richmond. Eric Bana wants the incident where Patton copped a stray elbow in a marking contest looked at. Eric should probably consider whether he can get another decent role.
Eric Bana please. He might want to take another look at the incident and he’ll see Howard push Lynch (not deliberately) into Patton. It was a genuine marking contest and gutsy stuff by Patton. But Lynch did what all key forwards should do.

Watch and learn Mabs.

Reactions: 1 user
just watched it. Heel of his hand into Castagna's face with very significant force.
Not a mention by the hacks

He is from a Syd paper and has written several anti Tiger articles this year. All of them are nasty and he is a ex Sth Aussie who barracks for Port. He is the idiot who wrote a piece a couple of years ago calling for Big Grabs to be banned after Short's knee hit somebody in the head when he went up his back. Said that species were dangerous. Wanker
Thanks for that I keep well away from the Sydney papers. What ever happened to Hugh Remington.