Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

I think it is a combination of not selecting the right people and a lack of training.
A number of ex footballers were play commentators and did a great job, Frank Adams, Jack Edwards, Lou Richards, Geoff Leek, Doug Heywood, Bob Skelton, Kevin Bartlett and Jack Dyer are some that I remember.
Louie the Lip was really good and unbiased given the club he came from.

Reactions: 2 users
Only time I ever agreed with Parrot was when he described Slobbo replacing Sheahan as chief footy writer at the HUN as like replacing Sinatra with a karaoke singer - and I didn't even like Sheahan.

Reactions: 1 users
Only time I ever agreed with Parrot was when he described Slobbo replacing Sheahan as chief footy writer at the HUN as like replacing Sinatra with a karaoke singer - and I didn't even like Sheahan.

Sheahan could at least string a few words together, and didn’t give the impression that he was drunk when he spoke.

Reactions: 1 users
So where is Magoo on 360 tonight ? No mention of him either. Jack on instead.

Will he appear at the end and do a hand over ?

Not happy and didn't turn up?
Producers Told him he now has to wear pants.
Station is sick of buying new chairs due to the smell and stains left on them after each show.
Took off his shoe and threw it at them and stormed out.
Must of been upset. Left his kabab behind.