Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Agreed Robbo way over the line with that tweet.

Just commented on it in the game day thread, but the ARC "Technology" is just not good enough. No-one talking about it tday, its apparently a howler because the media could see a clear gap between hand and the ball with an image where the ball looked like it had been drawn by a 2 year old. You cannot have a system like that and say its any use. The definition levels of those cameras is *smile* poor and should be the thing being called out by the media, not the Vlastuin had the audacity to claim he touched in when the cameras from 1980 couldn't show that there was a gap.

I'll say it again,. AFL if you want your "ARC technology" then INVEST THE MONEY.
Plus I thought the ‘whole ball’ wasn’t over the line anyway???

Reactions: 1 user
Cornes on SEN said we have become unlikable and unwatchable ,

I bet TV ratings dont back that up :)

Then when previewing tonights game said he hopes Selwood is back to his his fiery niggly best
Heard that.
Contradicts himself so much and looks silly.

It’s ok for one but not ok for the Bully Tigers...

Robbo is an absolute prick. A gutter germ. That tweet is a disgrace but he is such a weasel that he’s now deleted it; won’t even own it the coward. He has also again accused Vlastuin of being a stager in his HUN article this morning. Don’t ever recall him accusing Selwood of staging for frees and exaggerating contact which he does every game.

As much as I’d like a media ban from Richmond I’d love to see Jack call him out on this and defend Nick on 360 this week. Would love to see him squirm. This is gutter journalism at its worst. An absolute disgrace.
Unfortunately because Robbo is a media creature, if Jack did that he’d be made out to be the bad guy, and they’d all fall for it.

Of course that well know wanker and Port supporter Jai Bednal has started his hate Tiger junk. Title headline reads "AFL ‘can’t ignore’ dangerous and dirty Tigers any longer" His bias has once again been lain bare. His paper is a disgrace for printing what I would call "hate mongering" Almost liable rubbish. He goes on to say "Tom Lynch might get the most negative press but Richmond takes its lead from skipper Trent Cotchin, who overstepped the line again." Once again I say Tigers need a media ban as this is beyond the pale

Reactions: 1 users
What a pity JR can't invite Floss to be a guest on AFL 360 & have him sit next to Robbo. Robbo would absolutely Schitt his panties, what a coward he is.

Reactions: 2 users
Cornes on SEN said we have become unlikable and unwatchable ,

I bet TV ratings dont back that up :)

Then when previewing tonights game said he hopes Selwood is back to his his fiery niggly best
For those that don’t have access to it. Here it is.
Cornes goes hard early on.
Kane Lambert is then on so you don’t have to listen to the whole show.

These flogs can't even get a name right. Who TF is Shane Edmonds?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010_134725.jpg
    Screenshot_20201010_134725.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Haha
Imagine what the media nuffies these days would have said about some of the biff going around 20-30 years ago?? Geez, these softwits would have been calling for players to be booted from the game.

Of course that well know wanker and Port supporter Jai Bednal has started his hate Tiger junk. Title headline reads "AFL ‘can’t ignore’ dangerous and dirty Tigers any longer" His bias has once again been lain bare. His paper is a disgrace for printing what I would call "hate mongering" Almost liable rubbish. He goes on to say "Tom Lynch might get the most negative press but Richmond takes its lead from skipper Trent Cotchin, who overstepped the line again." Once again I say Tigers need a media ban as this is beyond the pale
Never heard of him

For those that don’t have access to it. Here it is.
Cornes goes hard early on.
Kane Lambert is then on so you don’t have to listen to the whole show.

As soon as he comes on SEN I turn it off, probably says some good stuff, used up all his credits for me

Never heard of him

Never heard of him
He is from a Syd paper and has written several anti Tiger articles this year. All of them are nasty and he is a ex Sth Aussie who barracks for Port. He is the idiot who wrote a piece a couple of years ago calling for Big Grabs to be banned after Short's knee hit somebody in the head when he went up his back. Said that species were dangerous. Wanker